Vanu needs help on Ceres!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Daikar, Apr 13, 2013.

1. ViXeN

We need help on Waterson too!!! Leave Ceres and start characters on Waterson. LOL
  2. Nyscha

Lol I'm already thinking of going there.....
    My parallax needs more high rank profile people to burst...
    There isn't enough rank 100's on Ceres like this guy I bursted earlier.

Ceres has a horrible desync problem at the moment as well, sometimes you can shoot someone in the head three times and they survive.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Mambakiller

you just won the esamir alert, you had locked the indar continent this week also... what help you need besides more "cheaters" amongst your rangs?
  4. Nyscha

Give some names of "cheaters" so we can look at their stats. lol
    • Up x 1
  5. Mambakiller

fuzzy went up behind the invisible wall in the tower, one shoting players, while tr forces couldn't hit him , there is a spot , that if you stay there, you can land head shots galore but they cant hit you back due to the invisible wall thingies, THUS THE EXPLOIT.
    The decoration on top of the wall prevents against ALL kind of damage incoming, but let the bullets go out, how is that not exploiting?
    I am not speaking about the SPAWN ROOM, i am speaking about the TOP of the tower.
    Even if you target them directly and press Q, you wont spot them, because of this bug, witch they exploited....
  6. Mambakiller

I post some few days ago, my thread got moderated and closed, i didnt knew about name and shame policy.I dont say your faction is all cheaters, but you do have quite a lot of "bad apples", no doubt tr and nc have also, but mostly vanu, due to no bullet drop going well for aimbots
  7. Nyscha

That's not an exploit...

Holograms do not stop projectiles or spots.

I've sniped so many TR hiding behind them when they think no one can see them.
  8. Vasquez

^^^
  9. ViXeN

Yes, we could definitely use the help! We just need like a few dozen more solid players. We already do extremely well with our small population. If we could get like another 5%-10% added to our pop we would never lose.
  10. TerryTenMen

VS won the alert just? probably the usual tactic of the aimbotting BR5's.

DORA are sort of like orcs, pretty dumb and not useful on their own, but there's just thousands of them
    • Up x 1
  11. Nyscha

Now I'm picturing the VS like the zerg as the VS conquers everyone.

12. Tenryuujin

We have 227 members, and 119 online in the last 7 days. If you're gonna try and flame, at least use more believable numbers.
  13. WUNDER8AR

From my experience the VS on Ceres has lots of capable players and outfits. You're doing a respectable job considering that you're outnumberd almost the entire time. I seriously envy you. Fighting for the Republic makes me rage more often than not lately. Was playing on Esamir almost exclusively the last couple of days and for some reason we can't seem to win a single fight there (wasn't playing w/ my outfit, just for the record).

I suggest the TR and VS team up to kick some NC bums for a change. They clearly deserve it.:p
    • Up x 2
  14. TerryTenMen

I was well aware that there wasnt literally thousands of you.o_O

Speaking of killing people in this thread, nightmarep69 got pistolled trying to cloak into bases and lay mines down!! disgusting tactics!
  15. Nyscha

LimaBeans I think you killed me and DowntownRiots in our flagship (galaxy) earlier.

DowntownRiots was flying and I was manning all the turrets solo. lol
  16. shuffl2me

i hope that's not a personal jab there boy, as im more that willing to post both our stats on here.

mine may not be uber awesome but they far surpass yours.
  17. Prodigal

18. TerryTenMen

I rarely ever see VS on 24% on Ceres, granted they are always the lowest but its never that bad.
  19. Cleaver

Huh, he was gunning my lib for a good while during the alert.

Anyway, we've got a smaller population but not by a great deal. We still hold our own on Indar and we do reasonably well in alerts, but outside of that we usually get warpgated in Esamir and Amerish. It just means that when an alert comes on one of those two continents, we've got a handicap as we almost always start with the lowest territory percentage.
    • Up x 1
  20. W0rthy

Lol i guess it depends when you play.. the last 3-4 days on ceres we've won indar alert on full continent and 2 esamir alerts on full continent. And we still have the indar bonus going 2 weeks.. Actually i just got done fighting in an esamir alert where we won with 40% something territory control on a full continent.

So there might be some times when the continent isn't full and the pop numbers are to TR and NC's advantage, but on a full continent with 33% 33% 33% pop we do pretty well.