Vanu needs help on Ceres!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Daikar, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Reavx

I agree, Vanu need more players on Ceres.
    That map capture would have been sometime in the morning with less than 30 players per map. So it means nothing.
    Vanu could never do that at high time, TR maybe if there was an alert else where but not vanu, they are very weak right now.
    They do have a few good outfits though.
  2. TerryTenMen

They have a couple of outfits with hundreds of players, "good" is stretching it
  3. NightmareP69

Yup, we need alot of new VS on Ceres.
    The only way we capture continents is during downtime, both times when we took Indar it was around 4am when TR and NC were sleeping. It would be impossible to do that during prime time when theres 40% TR runing around.
    Speaking of Indar, we just lost it after holding it for 5 days. TR and NC made an alliance and zerged us to death while we had 25-29% pop
  4. Nobalification

We need a lot of new TR on woodman. Merge server is good way to beat this population problem.
  5. Reavx

No idea why there was an influx of TR on ceres, I always get the feeling a lot of vanu went there after the magrider nerf.
    Both TR and VS here seem to hate NC more than eachother.
    That and the fact two outfits from VS and TR have been caught supporting one another.
  6. laovniux

Rofl at some people aimboters cheaters good players? Rofl... We have good players that stand out but you guys dont... ROFL... The only good player I know off is 1 TR guy who owned my scythe in his mosie a few times thats about it... How would I know if someone in my own faction is good? I can't fight him so I will never see any 1 good. Aimboters? Obviously you do not notice your own factions aimboters because there not shooting you :D Saying your faction has more aimboters then ours is as stupid as it gets :D
  7. Reavx

Talking of in the air, TR has more better esf pilots than vanu.
    On the ground, I'd say Vanu have better snipers than TR.
    When the vanu outfit alliance roles in (without the TR support) they are more organised than the TR would be.
    However TR have much larger zergs and usually that just removes the need for organisation.
  8. TerryTenMen

What outfits have been supporting each other, name and shame!

Laovniux, no idea what you just said
  9. NickNak

We've been majorly under populated for some time now, but lately we've been doing better population wise, one thing I noticed about our Zerging guys and gals is that they don't like Vehicles for some reason, very rarely see Mag riders and Scythes from the Pubbies unless we're pushing out from the Warp gate.
  10. laovniux

@terry... I couldn't make it any more obvious... Try studying English maybe it will help...

@reavx In my opinion mosie is just the best ESF I tried flying it for a few hours and I preferred its handling over the scythes. Scythe all in all has the least advantage the only thing it is good at is hovering basically. Reavers have shotguns that make them a pain to dogfight mosies are overall faster and don't really loose out by much on the hovering side... Not to mention that there ground missile shooting pattern is much better then photons... All in all if I wanted to fly I'd guess I'd go for TR too...

@nicknak I don't know but when I see a prowler I get a scythe :D And nothing can describe sticking 6 photons up a prowlers a$$ :D
  11. TerryTenMen

I don't think it would help with your posts! If you cant tell good players around you on your own team then it just shows you have no awareness! Although given your in DORA I can see why you have difficulty in identifying good teammates
    • Up x 1
  12. fuzzbuket

@terry see the chatbox 'n00b imma report you for xploting' i know that several of the TFDN's best snipers get reported regularly by TR who are confused at the notion of sniping at >500M

as for the VS always in biolabs thats the lovley chaps at dora who take most of our randoms and farm allatum/ti/rashnu , many a time have we lost almost all our territory, but its all okay because we have some farms /s

and we dont see many maggies as they are fairly slow and tankmines are everywhere on roads (and the randoms love using hovertanks on roads, when they could go anywhere)
  13. Nyscha

Like who?

And TerryTenMen you seem like the Vanu touched you in awkward places.

Either that or you're just bitter about the VS.

And yeah I never use a scythe, its the worst ESF I prefer my reaver with the airhammer with racer frame and fuel pods.
    • Up x 1
  14. Prownilo1

Magriders aren't terribly useful for zergs since they move so slowly, and are easily killed. Scythes are used more as a disposable vehicle to get some tank kills before the Strikers kill you, though there are still decent pilots out there, the only "bad" pilots I ever see are TR, simply because they are the only ones that live long enough to be shot down by another ESF instead of a striker (there's also a LOT more of them).
    Because Ghost capping empty territory is SO FUN. Fact is that we generally have a large platoon, and Unless you find roflstomping 10 guys on a point, then standing around waiting for the cap fun, then you look for a big fight and farm. During alerts we do however make a significant effort to cap territory.
  15. Exoz

You see, you're a huge whiner, and you distort facts, a lot. Because you think you're smart? Or maybe just an attention seeker, so I'm going to have to shed some light here, because your babble misleads people, and that's not nice.

When the alert system was implemented, DORA fought for ALL THE ALERTS for several days without skipping one. HOWEVER, we do decide what to do based on what people feel like doing. So if people want to just chill, have fun and not shift into gear we do that. If people are up for it we go hardcore and start operational discipline.

When there are no alerts, fighting for territory is next to pointless, there is no real reason to cap stuff that is empty there is no fun in it, at least for us, we want to fight and enjoy the game, and yes get as many certs as possible, because that helps the outfit, and a stronger outfit will yield stronger results both during and outside alert times.

So getting on to why you're this huge whiner and why you distort facts now that we've explained our gameplay choices.

About 2 days ago, sometime during the day on one indar alert, our members felt like taking a break from caring about the alerts every day because they just wanted a time out, so we just took it, because we CHOSE TO. We were @ allatum yes, we held it and we killed countless hordes of TR/NC despite being outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1.

For 2 hours you kept on whining in command voice chat and bringing insults and calling people idiots because they weren't caring about the alert, because you aren't mature enough to respect people's choices and way of having fun. I had this discussion with most outfit leaders, apparently you don't get it. If you call for assistance and none is provided, you don't get to call people ignorant/idiots because they don't feel like doing what you're doing at the time.

Here's a news flash: everyone does what they want and they have fun how they want to in this game. YOU get to legislate NOTHING and all that you bring with your whining is drama to the VS faction, which already has a lower population than the other 2. You're not doing anyone any favors, except maybe yourself if you want people to actually regard you as a flamer/instigator, as most people already do.

We have gotten quite a few people who left your outfit and have joined us and they have spoken about how we are superior in every aspect to yours, both tactical and entertainment wise. If you do not believe me, ask them.

Also, I wish there would be some stats so that you would see how much Impact DORA had on most alerts where we chose to get involved, you have no idea what you're talking about, and if most people in your outfit would know how organized we are, and how much fun we have, most would probably leave... and join us.

So lay down your smack talking and mind your own business, as we do ours. Tend to your own outfit, and try to earn a respectable name for yourself, not by whining and calling others idiots for their choices on how to have fun, but with mature and objective behavior, and RESPECT towards others who have done nothing to disrespect you.

Shame, I don't know how one such as yourself could be an officer with the behavior you undertake.

I'm really sorry I wrote a long post, I normally don't bother, but you sir are just a shameless spreader of bs and it needs to be culled.
    • Up x 4
  16. shuffl2me

i'm with Exo on this fuzzbucket, the point of a game 1st and foremost is to have fun and that is what we do. if you cant have fun without whining like a little B***CH then quit and uninstall, simples..........

TBH i just thought about this while typing, don't leave, please keep p*ssing and moaning at your troops. Dora is always looking for new recruits.

take care and have fun (if you can)
  17. Nyscha

Lolled.

Deadweights moved to your outfit.
    • Up x 1
  18. shuffl2me

lol only dead weight when their commander couldnt lead a duck to water
  19. haldolium

AFK until the game is out of alpha.
  20. Nyscha

If I look at the statistics...

Well that's just leave it there with what I mean by "dead weights".
    • Up x 1