Vanu needs help on Ceres!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Daikar, Apr 13, 2013.

1. MrMurdok

Actually, I've gotta tip my hat for VS on Ceres, and the NC, my outfit had some nasty runs with both of the factions, namely, MACS all logging in at once to run ops and just mowing the TR down one territory after another, some VS outfit who freaking warpgate camped the TR last night for about 30 minutes untill we managed to rally the pugs to a successful counter attack and two epic holds against a full blown VS zerg at Howling Pass.

Some of the most intense fight I've had on the server were against Vanu, no disrespect for the NC, but the bruises from last week are definatly VS.
    • Up x 1
  2. gigastar

Unfortunately im not always around to remind Fuzzles to keep a level head. That and an angry scotsman is hard to control even at the best of times.

Theres also some others i have in mind that are full of spite, but they dont have/use a mic.

Actually it is about using orders chat. The few people in TFDN that acually use it often say how they get offensive /tells from your officers because because (going from screencaps posted on our private fourm) your guys believed that my guys were endangering the farming situation that your guys were enjoying.

I try to keep people civil where i can, but you dont seem to care so long as they turn up vaugely where you tell them to go.
  3. gigastar

Warpgating you guys is alot of fun, it causses loads of Prowlers to roll right into Feldspar where theyre easy picking for our Lancers.
  4. HuntingMaseTv

Hey all, UVG chirping in.

Concerning the original topic, I also think that equal populations would be a dream, because it would force the factions to further evolve and be more competetive. I am however not too unhappy with the current situation. Every faction has evolved a good deal already and I do not feel too badly about not holding most of the area on a fictional map, simply because fighting still is fun. It also makes the moments where organization beats zerg all the more satisfying. That goes for TR and NC organization as well as for VS ofc.

I am proud to be part of the way we are organizing ourselves even among rival factions.

Now to the subject, that has kinda threadjacked this ..em. thread. (Damn, could have phrased that better)

Please Do not fight amongst ourselves. I read the whole of it. Mistakes are made on both sides, as it is in most disagreements.
    Life and let play, people. As long as everyone fights coordinated in organized events, it is perfectly fine for everyone to play the game they want during times without it.
    Since there are obviously different opinions about that, think of it this way:

Even IF ( not taking any side here) an outfit has fun farming allatum or whatever, that is helping the VS cause because it binds enemy forces.
    If any other outfits disagrees....Well get to recruiting. Be more proactive and if you can convince players to join your idea of fighting for progress. All the better. Democratic Process at its finest.

My final appeal, as futile as I know it is on the internet, TRY TO BE A LITTLE MORE UNDERSTANDING AND POLITE!

All this name calling, ingame and forumside is no use. The other will only return the favour.
    How about next time, you try to coordinate a farmfest at several locations and in return get to cont capping together another time.

Sounds good?
    Lt. HuntingMaseTv
    Unvanquished Gamers

p.s.: Any mistakes found shall belong to the glorious finder.
    • Up x 1
  5. HuntingMaseTv

P.p.s.: Props to Gigastar for being a voice of reason!
  6. ShumaKun

Pop is fine to me, we are doing fine now and it is more fun.
  7. hotblackwoman

Feeling like the other two factions are ganging up on you is simply confirmation bias, it can feel that way but in reality there generally is no co-ordination, zergs will zerg.

Of the 20 or so alerts that i have participated in properly NC has won around 80% of them, but our definitions of primetime may differ.

I'd be inclined to agree with you on this, but this isn't a slight on the NC, just a nod of respect to some of the very well run VS and TR outfits on Ceres.

Last night was pretty disgraceful, it isn't hyperbole to say that the NC on indar were close to being warpgated (a rare occurrence) as the majority of the NC force were at the Crown. I joined 3 seperate large platoons being run by large NC outfits i won't name, all of who's waypoints were plonked on the Crown. A one off maybe, but i did lose respect for some of the afore mentioned NC outfits. There is a slight lack of strong leadership across the faction at the moment.

There are well led outfits out there though, while the Maniacs aren't a particularly public outfit, we do endeavour to do our best with the hand we're dealt- if any wayward NC players see me or another MACs around say hello and we can drop you a platoon invite =]
    • Up x 3
  8. Nyscha

-Throws a book at someone-
    • Up x 1
  9. HuntingMaseTv

:eek: D-D-D-DONT DO THAT AGAIN! You cant just throw books at people. The books might get damaged!:mad:
    • Up x 2
  10. fuzzbuket

yeah you chaps in MACS seem to be the NC that do most of the killing, good job!

as for DORA, I am going to try to be more civil (and get a lot of the players in TFDN) to be more civil, if you can get your outfit to do the same (and no send angry /tells whenever anyone touches orders, or personal insults ) that would be fantastic.

it is a sham to see such a large and competitive force be stalled inside a small base, but that is your choice.

-fuzz

also to sort the pop imbalance I feel that a easy way would be to change what is shown on the character creation screen, Possibly if the VS inf was shown (which looks badass) i feel that more people would choose VS. as it stands you are shown the LA's, and the VS LA looks..,. well pathetic
    • Up x 2
  11. HappyT

That is one of the most poisonous most spiteful thing any one could've said. It just shows how much respect you have for the other players.
  12. fuzzbuket

I think Nyscha is refering to 1 player that kept getting into our outfit and was repeatedly kicked, dora has 4 of our old members, whom we still occasionally talk to.
  13. Nyscha

There was a guy who kept moving into our outfit, we'd kick him, and somehow he got back in everytime.
    • Up x 1
  14. sm1thay

At the beginning of yesterdays alert Vanu had 33% population and 60% territory control on Indar, at the end of the alert after 2 hours of camping multiple platoons inside Alertum biolabs they had 13% territory. There is nothing wrong with the number of Vanu on Ceres, there is something wrong with their mindset however and there's nothing SOE can do to fix that i'm afraid.
  15. HappyT

Well I guess I got confused then. Sorry about that :S
  16. gigastar

Well actualy of the 8 players i know of that left TFDN for DORA, only 2 of them (Kebinved and Rhamuk) were co-operative players. Or ones i would have liked to keep.

Yes, because Indar is the only continent on Auraxis.

I would like to be able to play in the snow when theres not an alert there.
    • Up x 1
  17. fuzzbuket

dual from what ive seen we lost 4 players frezon, rhamuk, keb, starafrieel, not much of a loss as we now are at over 600 members (although ill miss keb and rhamuks banter)
  18. fuzzbuket

and 33% pop means that all 3 factions are at full pop, which is fine, sm1thay was annoyed that some people were farming , whilst we were losing territory even when we had equal pop.
  19. Chipay

I think that would be much appreciated by both sides, there seems to be much rivalry between DORA and TFDN because people jumped to conclusion too fast, it's not a war to take players from both sides nor doesn't DORA care about it's server. The thing is, if we don't have a thing to lose (no capped continent or no active alert), we don't find the need to win anything either, we just farm and upgrade our weapons for when it really counts. (or help capturing indar late at night :D)
    • Up x 1
  20. fuzzbuket

*dosnt mention that we just lost our hold on indar, but kept allatum*

but still you do what you want, we will do what we want, and hopefully one day we will regain our indar lock and win more events :D