Vanu needs help on Ceres!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Daikar, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Macinzon

2. Chipay

With a population of 33% 33% 33% that is ;)
  3. Nobalification

useless TR bfr for one man :DDDDD
  4. Nobalification

1:07 useless TR BFR for one man i think :D

double post sry
  5. Gnaal

Funny, last time I played in a TFDN platoon during an alert, we had 3 squads or so sitting for 40 min defending a base from... a single sniper?!? Apparently, leadership was sure there was incoming hostiles during this whole time, and we were not allowed to push on to the next territory because then we'd get both tr and nc attacking us, meanwhile during this time, I only saw one enemy (not counting stuff far off in the distance). Then also, apparently, you win alerts by doing nothing for 1½ hour, then just rush all over the place at once. Meanwhile, DORA were pushing on around us, until finally binding up as many enemies as they could in... guess what, allowing others to cap a few more territories.
  6. fuzzbuket

@gnaal if i was leading you have to be aware that pushing too far close to warpgates in events is a bad idea (then instead of getting attacked by 50% of the TR you get attacked by 100%)

@mamba no for 99% of the time we were all standing direcylu on top of it, (when i got the 'noobs xploit' mesage) once the 3 TR with shotties figured out how to kill us (and well done to you if you were on the top with us, that was a fun knife fight :D ) we moved downwards for 3 mins, where the TR with shotties chased us off. and we died plenty of times from counter snipers and the LA's

@WUNDER8AR ask nyscha if you want to run ops with us, or get in to the next outfit leaders meeting (on the UVG TS3, ask Iwarsaw ingame) and we can plan it together

@Exoz stop being so self centred, all the leaders (even the TR and NC) know you dont listen to others, i was using orders and leader chat for other outfits. really a lot of the other outfit leaders are not to fond of you , so dont go round telling me to build a name for myself, ive been there, done that and had a lot of fun with it.
    • Up x 1
  7. Nyscha

Lol I don't recall that, all I recall is us on Amerish when we was outnumbered during the alert at the tech plant and a huge NC zerg was coming the way so we went to defend the tech plant and dug in for around 30 mins.

If you are one of the twitching call of duty types, then you know the game you should be playing.

And yeah, leaders chat last night on TS showed that. lol
    • Up x 2
  8. Exoz

Self centered? Because I respect how others want to play the game and have fun and don't insult them for it? I don't need anybody to be fond of me, that's not my job here, to be loved by people or whatever, if it's that you seek, the internet is the wrong place for it.

Never do I whine because of what another outfit chooses to do, if they have fun doing it and I respect their choices on how to have fun and don't whine about it and I encourage everyone to do what they want to do to enjoy the game.

No, I wasn't there because I chose not to, I was doing something else, nobody forces me to do anything and I don't force anyone else either. TFDN wasn't there the last meeting either, and so what, they chose not to be there or were doing something else.

People really need to understand the concept of respecting other people's choices in a game who's sole purpose is enjoyment.
  9. fuzzbuket

so when I use orders to get people away from biolabs (even the randoms) i get angry /tells from Immoratalis
    lets end this here, almost every outfit leader on ceres (even the TR and NC) realises that you dont ever help the faction, so frankly we have all stopped trying.

and im not whining, im voicing, my dislike of your idea that taking a huge amount of the VS on the server and not being very constructive with them.

oh and nysch is more meaning that when dora was mentioned there was a lot of people voicing opinions, and none of them were positive.
    • Up x 1
  10. gigastar

Thats a bit much coming from you when your officers are being absolute ***** because someone dared to use orders chat to draw people away from wherever you were farming.
  11. gigastar

12. Exoz

You really don't know what you are talking about do you?

Me and warsaw get along well, he's the leader of UVG. We are very close friends with Vanquished and we work together almost every day, so which outfits on the VS side except yours don't hold me in high esteem ? If it's DKCD I really don't care you know

That day I was reffering to in my previous post, fuzzbuckets kept crying about how people weren't helping with the alert, and called them among other things, idiots, in the command voice chat. Does that belong there? What kind of behavior is that, and do you think it's going to change anything?

This is not about daring to use orders chat. It's about using command voice chat and doing nothing but whining and venting at other people and calling them names because the alert wasn't going well. Seriously, do you see anyone else whining in command voice chat like this? How can you not get this?
  13. HappyT

It probably came from me and I don't see my self as being a ****. I grew sick and tired of you people spamming order chat with irrelevant data. it was so annoying. and please don't make yourself a victim here no one targeted you.
  14. hotblackwoman

Despite vanu underpopulation being a constant amongst most other servers, Ceres vanu seem to handle themselves a lot better than vanu located elsewhere.

As an NC when the game first came out i know it is easy to blame a bad performance by your faction on under population, but as others have pointed out, Ceres vanu regularly perform well and have achieved much recently.

SOE are more than aware of the population disparities, and while i don't have the answer i'm sure they're working on something, and in the mean time, revel in being on a server where vanu do actually do quite well!
  15. Nobalification

merge servers its way how to beat underpopulating.
  16. Chipay

The problem is, Vanu isn't popular, merging servers will increase the amount of players, but keeps the imbalance.
  17. Blue Ice

We are often underpopulated unless it is prime time and then at least Indar is 'balanced' 33%/33%/33%. But when I play I usually see this stuff go down on Alerts. Equaling 10k XP for NC since they are the only ones on the servers mostly...

[IMG]
  18. cronhour

seriously? my experience of ceres is that the TR and VS just love to gang up on the NC and we're constantly getting warp gated and losing prime time alerts, the population may seem relatively balanced but unfortunately we seem to lack large organised outfits, the outfit which I belong to (REALM) which often punches above it's weight doesn't have much more than a squad or two up. other than BKA I rarely see any other large outfits running and when i've popped into their squads they seem to be a zerg with little going on in the way of tactics.
    As for underpopulated I'm the guy that was defending indar excavation against you on friday for an hour, we had one and a half organised squads plus about 2 more of randoms versus platoons of VS. When you pulled 10 libs and 20 scythes out of saurva biolab and our 3 tanks were cleared out by your 10+ at helios solar in minutes I expected to be losing HVAR tech in 20. Yet we defended wave against wave. The Vanu set up an entire squad of AA on the Hill at Indar Comm. Array to defend against our 5 excellent pilots (best air squad on ceres imo) This was of course after we'd cleared pretty much all of your air out plus the 2 skyguards you had up. It took 5 of us with a simple plan to clear out your entire AA squad. with effective use of waypoints and smoke we trashed pretty much every push you threw at us and you had to try and backcap us at quartz ridge, though we finally got a squad of support to come stop your backcapping and held you at the fringes of inder excavation until the end of the alert.

In terms of organised strength on Ceres I would say it ranks TR>VS>NC. NC is plagued by a lot of team merica clones that will sit in a cut off crown or allatum biolab while we lose the rest of the map during an alert. Either that or they'll take a sliver of territory between the VS and TR such as sungrey amp station on Amerish and sit there while we get warpgated. Although I believe this has hardened the few organised outfits we have to often deal effectively with much larger forces.

congrats on your 2am lock btw
  19. DramaticExit

20. gigastar

Except there isnt an EU server that Ceres can merge with that wont cause a triple population lock at primetime.

And merges do not solve faction imbalance, which is what this thread is about.