[Suggestion] TR is in desperate need of a .75 ADS LMG...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by IberianHusky, Aug 6, 2014.

1. IberianHusky

VS has them, NC has them, why doesn't TR get one? The NS-15m just doesn't cut it. We need a .75 ADS CARV or MSW. Or maybe completely revamp the Bull to be like the TORQ and give it .75 ADS along with it.

Why hasn't SOE given us one yet?
    • Up x 2
  2. Shanther

NC does not have one.
    • Up x 13
  3. Bankrotas

Go back to the drawing board...
  4. IberianHusky

Doesn't the EM6 have it?
  5. Bankrotas

6. Vikingo

No, only VS has a 0.75 LMG
  7. Casterbridge

Certain VS LMGs (Orion, SVA-88 and the new directive Orion) and the NS-15 which is available to all.
  8. Flea6.8

NC does not have one.

Honestly i don't particularly care to have one.

That being said i would like to see a TORQ damage model type lmg for the TR. Except with a crazy long reload and 200 rounds in the mag. So its kinda like an M249. Though i could live with 50 rounds and .75 movement speed. I still want to keep the lower damage tier and higher rof to keep it tr.
    • Up x 4
  9. MorganM

Don't touch my T32 Bull! Do what you will with the Rhino; it's just a wussed out Bull.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like I fight a VS HA and think "OMG DAT .75 ADS!" It's usually the leathal accuracy, not their dance moves, that get me =P
    • Up x 2
  10. starlinvf

The TR don't need it. You basically just point and hold down the trigger, and your target dies. No need for fancy footwork.
  11. Nakar

Odds are the two new TR/NC LMGs whenever they inevitably come out will be 75% ADS ones, and the TR one will probably be a 125 max damage 800+ RPM one.

VS will get... uh... give me a second here... um... something.
  12. UnDeaD_CyBorG

I'd be all for an LMG that fires explosive rounds that split into multiple weak standard projectiles at 10 meters. :p
    Maybe VS will get an LMG that is actually Accurate when moving? :D Because that's the current difference:
    Standard for LMGs is 0.4 moving accuracy and 0.5 moving speed in ADS.
    VS get two lmgs with 0.75 ADS move speed, TR and NC get two LMGs with 0.35 ADS accuracy.
  13. Mongychops

Charge up LMG for VS, obviously. If you want to fire the shots without charging you have to click individually.
  14. reydelchicken

I would like too see all weapons in the game have the movespeed bonus, besides some special guns like long range snipers, rocket launchers and ES HA guns.

But I don't really think something like that is happening anytime soon, so having 0.75x ads speed on the CQC lmgs at least would be nice. Such as MSW-R/Bull on TR (bull has a tighter hipfire COF than the other lmgs, so I'm assuming it can be classified as a CQC lmg), and anchor/gd-22s on NC.

In general, I think CQC carbines/ars/lmgs across factions should have the movespeed bonus at the very least.
  15. UnDeaD_CyBorG

I think factions mainly should be different.
    "He has something I don't!" should be the norm, not the exception.
    • Up x 2
  16. Mxiter

Orion and SVA used to get 0.35 moving COF.
    They were nerfed at the same time of the horizontal recoil durin the 0.75ADS move mult nerf.

Semms legit that VS get a 0.35 ADS+moving COF LMS if TR/NC get 0.75ads move mult.
  17. Pineapple Pizza!

Was the Orion really that amazing pre-0.75 nerf? Hell, were all of those 0.75 guns really that overwhelmingly powerful, even according to the statistics?

I would actually like a 698 rpm, 0.75 ads Bull. There's no reason to dump 1000 certs into that thing right now, other than for the auraxium.
  18. Bankrotas

Mostly yes yes yes. There is a reason that a year ago Lynx and Jaguar were top performing carbines with least 10% if not more lead above other carbines.
  19. Saber15

I expect that when they add new faction specific LMGs, the TR (probably 125 damage) LMG will have 0.75 ADS.
    • Up x 1
  20. Renuse

I dont think any LMGs should have 0.75 movement speed. That falls into other weapons specialties.
    • Up x 8