[Suggestion] TR is in desperate need of a .75 ADS LMG...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by IberianHusky, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Pfundi

You get the TMG free, thats why I even know it :)
  2. Gutseen

GIT GUT.
    tr gets Rhino for free, a VERY ****** gun
  3. Pfundi

Yeah, in the questioning, where NC gets the EM1 and VS gets the Pulsar LUW.
    The new player free LMG is the EM6 for the NC, the TMG for the TR and I do believe the SVA-88 for VS (not sure about that one. Its the 500 certs one anyway)
  4. Corezer

I would, instead of buffing all areas to be more like the saw s, give bigger buffs to the specific areas of tolerance, either it's FSRM or recovery, and it's short reload.

short reload will help it out for laying down pain with SPA/ExMag up close, tolerance will help it out at mid ranges, and FSRM/recovery will help it out for getting those surprise kills on distant opponents sitting still on a ledge or where they think they have cover. All buffs combined would really round it out.
  5. Corezer

in all seriousness tho, as much as some particular LMGs may need help, the arsenal most in need is TR's for LMGs, the bull is all they've got...

the bull is some good **** tho, but luckily I play LA so getting on my TR is actually enjoyable (love the lynx)
  6. Erendil

Stop spreading outright lies.

https://docs.google.com/a/efsllc.co...=577&sortcolid=1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

Vertical recoil: Flare (.44) > TMG (.45)
    Horizontal recoil: TMG (.175/.175) > Flare (.2/.2)
    Horizontal Tolerance:TMG (.7) > Flare (.75)
    Recoil Recovery: TMG (15) > Flare (13)
    First Shot Recoil Multiplier: TMG (1.5) > Flare (1.85)

In every stat that is different between these two weapons, the TMG is equal or better in every single one except vertical recoil, which can be easily overcome with skill. The H.recoil, H.Tolerance, Recoil Recovery, and FSRM are all worse on the Flare than the TMG.

That said, I do agree that the other TR LMGs could use some love in general.

I'd be okay with those changes too. It would make the Flare more controllable and precise at medium range while still letting it keep its unique feel. :cool: It'd also mean the NC LMGs would retain their superior long range accuracy.

I really only suggested copying the SAW S since it's a simple change that's easy for people to see the effects of.

Agreed. TBH I'd love to see the TR's 143-damage LMGs all get a slight ROF boost of across the board. Say 652 -> 698, 698 -> 723, 750 -> 769, etc. Something like that.
  7. Kociboss

8. Erendil

Yep, and neither LMG has been changed AT ALL since then. So the stats are still accurate.
  9. Kociboss

If you say so m8
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  10. Erendil

11. Gazatron

I like u. Though I would rather just do this.

Make the butcher a 800rpm 143 damage LMG up to 15m with a harsh drop off. A pure CQC TR flavoured LMG.
  12. Kociboss

Before he left, Higby stated that rof increase for Butcher will never happen.

TR has to stay "meh" remember. Not up or op, but obligatorily "meh".
  13. Gazatron

doesnt matter what higby said now that hes gone lol. the devs can do what they like. I also forgot to mention that the butcher would have a smaller mag too but would need a slightly faster reload than its current.

I dont know what needs to be done to make the butcher in line with the other 2 directive LMGs but it truely is a meh gun. no reason to use it over the T9 carv atm which is, originally, what directives were designed for, sidegrades, but currently the NC and VS LMGs are total upgrades.
  14. johnway

I think part of the problem is that the default LMGs reflect the factions traits. The gauss Saw hits hard, the orion is a accurate, flexible weapon and the TR? middle of the road with deep pockets for more ammo - a consolation trait of sorts. What i would like to see are more bullet hose weapons which are fast firing and accurate and deals reasonable damage. But with the Tr sitting in the middle, its tough to make them unique or special that would make them envious of the other factions if they were picked.

Hell, when i first started off playing this game, i found my calling as the NC because their weapons felt like i was doing actual damage to people as oppose to being meh. I understand everyone saying that the carv is a decent weapon and such, but in my hands its painful how inaccurate, how weak each shot is and how many bullets i have to splurrge to kill a target. I'm getting better , but its not helping. i've only got less then 200 kills before i aurx the weapon and bag my Butcher so i can cry tears of pain again.
  15. MorganM

They did! NS 15M that you ignorantly dismissed as not cutting it. You have no idea what you're talking about because the NS 15M is a great gun that dwarfs anything the TR has in the LMG departement. Only the T32 Bull comes close but doesn't have the .75 ADS movement and not as many attachements.

Bull has better RoF, velocity, and larger magazine.
    NS 15M is better at everything else and has your precious .75 ADS movement.
  16. Erendil

17. Mikey Two Guns

Someone give this man a cookie.

The HA class should not have .75 ADS at all, principally.
    • Up x 2
  18. Tycoh

I don't think TR needs a .75 ADS weapon, what they need is the bullet suppression system back in the game so our high magazine weapons actually have a purpose.
  19. thebigbortishbort

as mentioned by others , i just dont see the apparently "desperate need" of such an LMG , our lmg's are doing fine , wasn't mobility VS's thing :p