Scheduled Maintenance March 5th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Korfax124

And plz make heavies suffer from EMP blasts as well. If they already do that then I haven't hit properly :p
  2. jerrmy12

I wish I could play this game right now, I have yet to get a working pc or laptop, or atleast a pc newerr than the year 2,000
  3. Phukkitt

Like jerrmy12 says, AFAIK they only buffed the so called "deep cloak", the one that occurs while being crouched and not moving. I play on max settings and can see sprinting infils just as good as always, it's only the stalkers I have trouble seeing.

If the NAC will no longer stack with NW, then it needs a buff. It resists less damage than a heavy's resist shield, while not being able to fight back, plus infils already have 100 points less regular shield.

Also, again, SOE please remove the automated voice callouts when looking at a friendly and pressing Q. It's annoying as hell to have my char yell for ammo just because an engineer managed to be slightly in the way of the enemy I was trying to spot, followed by said engineer turning around to give me ammo and getting shot in the back by said enemy.
  4. PastalavistaBB

That's how we do it in the TR:

• Up x 2
  5. jerrmy12

What I meant is, I saw in patch notes, they buffed walking and introduced deep cloak, but left sprinting the samge, not just deep cloak.
  6. Lollerstakes

FIX CAMO NOT APPLYING TO TANK COSMETICS!
    • Up x 1
  7. WHIPLASH

Hey, free camo! Cool beans. Thanks devs.
    • Up x 1
  8. jerrmy12

Hey do those sigs update right away from in game or do they update when you log off?
  9. Nitrobudyn

Congrats, You made me feel to be treated like a piece of ****... again. When You nerf something, make it less usable, not unusable.

What else are You going to nerf? pistol + knife combo?
  10. Ravenorth

No fix for Phantoms iron sight transition speed, which was supposed to happen two patches ago? Do I have to flood you guys with bug reports until something actually happens?
    • Up x 1
  11. wickedhell3

no changes for the phaseshift?,

charging while in cloak should be possible its to much of a drawback without.
    + 550m/s bullet velocity: WTF?, is this a scout rifle or a sniper rifle?
  12. jerrmy12

Its called balance, maybe 50 m/s buff
  13. ShortRovnd

The exclusive camo is a nice sentiment.
  14. kadney

Dear RadarX, I would like to ask a question about the survey that was implemented last week.
    Right now, as far as I read and what it's been like on the testserver, it only appears for the character you've logged in first after the patch went live. Is it intended to be exclusively for one character per account or is it a bug?

Just wondering because at FNO 60 around 46:20 - 46:50 Tayradactyl was asked this and she said that it might be a bug. (See the link from 46:20 to 46:50 for the exact wording.)

Do you know if it's only intended for one character per account or is it supposed to be for each character? :)
  15. NevarxTR

Are you kidding me?
    Free exclusive camo only for those who had there camo unavailable.
    How about giving it to anyone who bought camo over the past year...
  16. ElTovar

Yes please do this. Q should be for spotting enemies ONLY.
  17. Rohnlex

Did you fix the quiz bug? can i do it with all my characters now ?
    • Up x 1
  18. MajiinBuu

What does the camo look like?
  19. RomulusX

Am I able to trial the crossbow yet? :oops:
  20. shuffl2me

nice to SoE still failing to fix explosions killing framerates.