Scheduled Maintenance March 5th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 4, 2014.

1. NightCl4w

I have a little question:
    If you have a character (doesnt matter which faction) you can answer these question about playstyle etc. and then you some Items...
    I did that on my NC account but cant do it now on my TR and VS...
    Is this a bug or does it have to be like that ? because my Mate did that on his NC account and VS...
    Pls reply or say me how to fix !
    Thanks
  2. nallar

Have a look at the .DownloadInfo.txt file in the PS2 directory, at the bottom see which files it's trying to patch when it crashes. Then try deleting those files from the Resources/Assets folder in the PS2 directory.

Should stop the launcher crashing, then you just need to validate game assets using the launcher.
  3. dogzila

Sony did wrote it wrong...
    6:00 AM PacificTime (3 PM CentralEuropeTime)
    is what they intended to say...

:rolleyes:
  4. GotBuds

Its Patch/Maint day....All the complainers come out of the wood work to make crazy statements on these days.......

Can't wait to get the standard complaints today:

1. I paid money, and SOE is screwing me!
    2. SOE killed EU primetime playing and hates EU players!
    3. The servers have been down XX hours and you said 3 hours..SOE lies!!!! (oh wait, we got that one already)
    4. I tried logging in during "server Locked/Maint" and all my characters are gone...SOE fix this!!!
  5. kszyhokiller

up already? nice :)
  6. Liquidrider

Oh I saw you did there o_O:)
  7. Florodan

Not to be knit pickey or anything but I don't see any exclusive camo in here (And yes I had lost all my camos previously, am very happy to have them back)
  8. Goretzu

Not entirely convinced about the Nanoweave/Nanocloak-shield nerf....... it seems to make the cloak-shield fairly pointless. :confused:

(as opposed to just wearing NW and any other cloak)
  9. Robertooooo

All of them valid complaints when the downtime goes from the original 3 hour ETA to 6-7 hour with a hotfix planned the day after that will take just as long.
  10. Xxxxzzz

If 6:00AM is GMT, then yes I do know how to count, since it is 3PM here!
  11. WHIPLASH

So I logged in and sure enough I finally have my camo, but I didn't see anything new..... bug?
    • Up x 1
  12. salembeats

I'm disappointed by the NAC change -- I usually run it w/ Nanoweave as my default CQC loadout. It has always been fun to surprise vet players who aren't used to compensating for it (because nobody runs it).

With that said, I'll adjust. Maybe I'll run NAC with Adrenaline as my new default CQC. Things change.
  13. d_carey Developer

The grant will happen later today. Servers won't need to come down for it.
    • Up x 1
  14. randomtree1

PLEASE FIX THE MINIMAP BEING 45 DEGREES WRONG... ITS VERY ANNOYING also please put the HUD around the minimap back to how it was, it looked much nicer, losing the station cash wasn't a bad idea but the new one just looks ugly
    • Up x 1
  15. Phazaar

Takes the afternoon off work... Patch time... -_-
  16. randomtree1

south is southwest for those of you who haven't noticed
    • Up x 1
  17. WHIPLASH

Cool, appreciate you chiming in to let us know.

Edit: Since there's still ways before we can use it, I have a question. Is it going to be like that starter pack where the first character logged in gets it or will it be account wide?
  18. randomtree1

just logged on and i see you have fixed the minimap :) HUD around the minimap is still ugly though
  19. exeAlpha

we getting new helmets in the cash shop any time soon? :p
  20. RadarX

I'm venturing you might feel slightly differently if all your camo had been completely inaccessible for a week.

As for the camo, they are basically yes getting it for free and a little early. It is not exclusive. It will be available for purchase in the very near future.