Scheduled Maintenance March 5th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 4, 2014.

1. ZeroErrorz

oo wait if the nanoweave dont stack with nano armor cloak, doesnt that mean its pointless to run nano armor cloak now ?
    • Up x 1
  2. kszyhokiller

And when can we expect WDS boost for the weeks we won?
  3. ScrapyardBob

How about fixing the issue where the mini-map says that south is north and east is west?
  4. MichaelS

This is my turret.There are many like it, but this one is mine. My turret is my best friend. It is my life. ...
    • Up x 2
  5. TheYield

SOE: When can we expect our cert refund for Nanoweavem, Nano armor cloaking, or both?

Also our long overdue refunds for countless other things you've changed/nerfed dramatically yet felt we didn't need refunds (air to air lockons).
    • Up x 5
  6. Westy543

Haha, I missed your patch note commentary.
  7. BlazingMember

Hmmm have the pre-season winners got their dominator titles yet?
  8. Dramonicous

There is no HA shield that stacks with nanoweave.

When it comes to nano-cloak however then it was only BARELY useful because they stacked.

Also I think the added damage resistance doesnt kick in until 0.5sec ish after cloaking cuz of server delays, so if your getting shot and turn it on ur likely to take same amount of dmg.

The nano-cloak is purely a defensive escape/evade&reload ability, not really seeing the need to nerf it when its still easy to kill a user with a single magazine.

Personally I will never use it again and obviously would like to see a recert.
    • Up x 5
  9. Pondera

"We don't encourage you attempting to draw aircraft machine gun fire"

awwww, but it's fuuuuuuun!!!

"You really wanted a prize for pointing out your own turret?"

Gotta give you guys at SOE credit. You're fixing stuff I didn't even know was possible...

"You are still not a pirate ok? Stop yelling Avast! at the rest of your squad"

Well, shiver me timbers, ya scurvy developer!

"We swear this is not us telling you that you need scopes because your aim is poor"

Oh, that's good :) *fires and hits an NC medic at full sprint in the side of his noggin from 300m away*

But joking aside, thanks for fixing a bunch of stuff and giving us some light new material. See, today's my birthday :) You gave me a present, and that NC Medic bleeding out all over your carpet? I gave him a present too.
    • Up x 2
  10. RadarX

There are no current plans for cert refunds.
  11. Chewy102

Make the camo this one and I'll be more than 100% pleased.

[IMG]

Nothing like saying sorry for removing your camo by removing your camo. I have wanted a camo like this since my eyes first seen this Alpha pic.
  12. Toothsie

Question: will the NC infiltrators have a forward grip for their AF-8 Railjack? It's kinda confusing, because its forward grip is available in the VR training but not in the 'real world'. CMIIW
  13. Revanmug

And SOE just kill the Nano-Armor cloak. It was worth it for the combo but since you remove it, may as well put it in the trash... Again...

WB hunter cloak. I haven't seen you in a while.

And why the hell would you want to add a an attachment that decrease recoil on a bolt action weapon? Since you probably didn't know, grip ALSO increase your weapon switch time.

You are making a worst weapon by using a grip on any Bolt action.
    • Up x 3
  14. Wobberjockey

yep... even with the time buff, this is the nail in the coffin.
    man, i wish i hadn't spent those certs now. i could have certed something useful...
    • Up x 7
  15. Thardus

So, is this patch going to fix the fact that my launcher keeps crashing whenever I try to patch? I'd rather not have to re-install the entire game.
  16. WyrdHarper

The warpgate vending machine ate my quarters when I tried to buy some certs for my bad breath. Do I get a refund for those certs?
  17. Bruiserdog

When will the boost section be fixed?

Still missing:
    1 Boost from Survey on one character and 1 boost for another character for WDS.

Already did the support, actually was something going on in-game, support tried to help but could not fix it.
  18. Eagle6

• "Nano-Armor Cloak no longer stacks with Nanoweave armor (Seriously that stuff is heavy. How did you even walk with it?)"
    Heavy ....??? Seriously.. do you know what nanotechnology is?? at least come up with a better line to explain to people why you're killing things they certed into lol. How bout like ...." Seriously how did you carry enough batteries to power all that armor" or maybe .... " Seriously, you didn't think we could find another way to give you the finger and then shove it up your butt and yell suprise!!! Changeseszzzz " =P
    • Up x 4
  19. Hinma

That is precisely what I intend to do, good sir.
    As to the commentary on my aspirations of being a pirate, I have no comment, mainly because I seem to have misplaced my eye-patch and peg-leg. Think my parrot may have had something to do with it.
  20. NanoBitSplit

Smarmy patchnotes are back. Excellent.