Scheduled Maintenance March 27th, 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Rawmelon987

the wait will be rewarded stay patient brother the more time you let them fix the game the better it will be :D
  2. FliegerPanzer

So no more double XP weekend for normal players? This is P2W now not P2W. So its pay to win, it was play to win. YOU EXTEND this "Member only weekends". You make everything worse with it. Give your members 5X xp weekends, give us 2X, do not do like nothing for normal players. Or I would like to say F with 3 other letter you
  3. liamsmithuk

I do agree, but there's one major annoyance, the map automatically switches to the continent your squad leader is on now making it difficult to quickly respawn on the continent you are already on, which is all well and good for the times when outfits do organized drops (usually 7pm on wards is the norm for most outfits on Miller) but outside of that although we do still play with each other it's usually in smaller groups, for example we might have 4 people playing in tanks on indar, a couple people in the air on amerish and the rest of the guys on foot on esamir.. and it's dynamic, when I lose a dog fight I might go play infantry for a bit.. my point is, having to organize squads by continent because of a change that provides little use is a major pain in the ***
  4. stalkish

Ye what the *** does that even mean?
  5. JorgeSarcos

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJA I would LOVE this to be implemented!
  6. teks

were also getting 1sc items of the day
    we can tell you how good it is later.

I'm sure SOE will continue to do normal double xp, as well as other things. free players are very important, but at the same time, us members pay a lot and received back very little so some attention for once is rather nice.
    • Up x 3
  7. MasterCheef

This just highlights to the devs how much exaggeration takes place on the forums.

"OMG! stop with the completely random scheduled downtimes 7x a week! i never get to play!"...when in reality they happen the same time every week and even say "SCHEDULED DOWNTIME" when you log on.
  8. Robertooooo

You can still unlock the same stuff as before with certs, just at a slower phase. So stop whining, it's not pay to win if it is so. Why shouldn't the ones that support this game with their money get some benefits from it?
    • Up x 1
  9. stalkish

I agree with you, dont like the way entire outfits can instantly go from one front to another. What they've dont here is make it so that redeploying takes the same amount of time as /suicide, but i think both should be highly restricted.
    With this new mission system eventualy giving rewards for defending we are going to see alot more zergfits insta deploying to resecure a base, then insta deploying back to their attacking front. The decision to fight where you fight should come with consequences, there should be thought involved, 'can the rest of our forces hold out on defense or do we need to go there first' not 'lets attack there and instantly redeploy to defend if they cant handle it' takes the whole meaning out of flanking and attacking a different lane, theres no risk to loosing what you own when trying to take something you dont.
    • Up x 2
  10. Eyeklops

Really? L2Humor, game making business already too serious. Give these guys a break.
  11. Eyeklops

It would be cool if the grip increased the "hold shift to steady" time by a few seconds. Yes, I know, holding your breath has nothing to do with a grip, but that would still be a nice perk for snipers. I think the straight pull should have some small debuff, like adding 10% to the rechamber time.
  12. Whizzmaster

The comments are the only reason that I read the patch notes. They're awesome.
  13. LucasPiazon

No you don't understand. I don't think vehicles should redeploy, I think rather than infantry redeploying repeatedly, there should be more incentive to use vehicles for transport. You should have to put more thought into where you go because you can't hop to the other side of the map by redeploying.
    • Up x 1
  14. BillBoBaggins

You have removed SMS payments and with it future payments from me.Your loss i guess.
  15. RogueElement

Without the support from the subs you wouldn't have a game to cry about. One XP weekend a month is not a big deal, go mow a lawn and earn yourself $15 bucks.
    • Up x 1
  16. RadarX

I would very strongly advise not reading the italics. There is no style guide to how patch notes should be done but yes my goal is to get more than 1% of you to read them by allowing some of the stupid thoughts in my head to spill out.
    • Up x 9
  17. RadarX

SMS provided a number of significant challenges to provide. We are working with Paysafe and should have something available really soon.
    • Up x 3
  18. RadarX

It has to do mainly with broken animations, not balance.
    • Up x 1
  19. InoxGecko

For the love of god, please make PaySafe available also for EU players on SOE accounts.
  20. Kleenex

@RadarX The server Ceres (EU) is severely crashing. every continent crashes every 10mins or so.
    This is unplayable, please notify the devs of this issue. We dont mind another maintenance of an hour or 3 in order to play the entire weekend without these issues.