Scheduled Maintenance March 27th, 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 26, 2014.

1. TwoHeadedDevil

Agreed, I've seen (and had it happen to me), where someone will change direction at the last second and run across the road in front of a tank... SPLAT and the driver is apparently to blame.
    Again, You're laying down suppressive fire into a doorway where 5 enemy troops are attempting to get through... You've just unloaded 3/4 of a 200 round mag without ceasing, a wall of lead, tracers and sparks... someone (I swear it has to be the same guy with other accounts), runs in and stands in the doorway... SPLAT.
    Final example. Seen/experienced heavy fighting... lining up a shot (for this example well say an anti air lock-on) get the lock... fire! SPLAT, someone thought they were still at soccer practice and blocked the projectile with their head. Again, apparently my fault. Result = abused for not paying attention. ME! I had one guy demand an apology or he would report me (I said go ahead - pfft) Tells me that it's courtesy to apologise when you make a mistake, so I told him I would expect his apology for blocking my shot.

It's a game... a bloody good one too. It's free to play, or you can buy extra content if you chose. If you don't like something that much, find something else to spend your money on... Hold on, what was that again.... FREE TO PLAY!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. Takomunch

Hahaha yeah that happens a lot, if I get run over I just respawn and don't take it personally.
    In the beginning it did bother me but it happened so often it wasn't worth the trouble xD.

I see that a lot and sometimes I accidentally kill people that way too. Some people demand more than an apology, I'd
    tell the dude I was sorry, but explained to him he shouldn't have jumped in front of 3 turrets and 4 maxes firing into a room.
    he waited for me to pull a vehicle to blow it up x.x it happened to be a sundy ( Ammo sundy ) with about 8 peeps in it xD.
    He ended up with 7 people hunting him down hahaha...

But yeah I make a habit of hitting V then 8 whenever I shoot someone by accident.

I had one time some guy named knarknives jump in front of me several times while I was firing at people in the other room, he'd be looking in my direction and not at the enemy, then finally a round hit him from my gun and he started yelling " Bro why'd you shoot me, why'd you shoot me " and emptied a clip into me xD, I think he was just looking for a justification to TK or something, he kept doing that until he was weapon locked haha.
  3. TwoHeadedDevil

Ahh, the spandex ghost cap army indicates it's approval. After this comment, I can now see infiltrators being the only used class with players ghosting around in a 'who can redeploy and cap the quickest' grudge match, with bugger all FPS game play. This will, in turn, eliminate the MMO component when everyone gets bored. But hey, those players left will save a fortune on cammo and vehicle upgrades.
    • Up x 1
  4. Superdawg

Lol where do I start, if your skill is anywhere near your professionalism your a joke your obviously a kid with kind of response who know nothing about gaming. Im sure your just a console player who wants instant re spawns so that tactics an strategy are not part of the game an we run in circles shooting each other, right? Judging how angry you are I'm guessing your HIGHLY SKILLED 12 year old Go troll elsewhere.