Scheduled Maintenance April 2nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 1, 2014.

1. fLiPPsTeR

Before this patch I was playing the game with HIGH graphic specs with a FPS above 80. Now the FPS is way lower and I have to say, that SOE is really disappointing me. I have a gaming laptop with 8 GB ram and almost 3 GHz processor. Learn to do your job correctly, damn hippies!
    • Up x 3
  2. volth

My game still crash :(
    Ps2 frezze and then i need to alt+tab and kill ps2
  3. Stiebahh

So my game crashed within the first minute

saaaadface :( happy face :)
  4. im24

good job! my game crashed 3 times in the last 10 mins..keep up the great work!
  5. Alyz

And it seems they removed the popup-ads.. they UPGRADED after they DOWNGRADED!
  6. DaDeLaCa

I can't even get into the game to have it crash on me.
  7. Shaken_U

Is there a way to limit the memory of the 64 bit? I have 16 gb but I may only want to allocate 12gb to it. Is that possible?
  8. Chris Bingley

I have to say, I'm loving the new FPS I'm getting, it's easliy up by 25% (from around 40ish to around 50ish).

However, only being able to play the game for 5 minutes at a time is getting to be a little frustrating. Especially when you're just about to finish off a Prowler with your Shrike and then you're suddenly looking at your Windows desktop wondering what's happened.
  9. StellarHAZE

I have lower fps after this patch as well. Maybe 30% fps decrease.
    • Up x 2
  10. RadarX

Thank sweet Auraxium. There is one month out of every year where I'm completely confused. My apologies for this EU folks!
    • Up x 1
  11. Robertooooo

It's fun with crashes every 10 minutes. For the love of vanu, stop the weekly patches!
    • Up x 1
  12. SpeeteR

Primetime? What country are you from. This is AMERCA!
  13. Alyz

Yeah, and I just crashed with the 64-bit client after 10 min, with no error message.
  14. F4llenX

If i run a 64bit windows8, how can i choose to run planetside2 back into 32bits?
  15. FIRETRUCK

Please remove this. It's highly annoying hearing this all the time, especially in ie Bio Lab fights where the points shift all the time... All the time... Again and again and again and again and again and again and again...
    • Up x 5
  16. RIctavius

Have you tried tweaking the Nvidia settings for Planetside and unparking the cores?
  17. RadarX

Just a note to those of you who can't find your earlier posts, anything not specifically about this update has been removed. Please use an existing thread (or feel free to make a new one if there isn't one) about your topic. Thanks!
  18. volth

My game have crashed two times in 20 min, and i used to have about 70fps and now it jumps between 20-50fps.
    • Up x 1
  19. Yaesu

After reading these post .. HOLY CRAP! Do I down the new patch or just say SCREW IT altogether?!

I've only been playing for a few months now. I really like the game. When I first downed PS2 it ran fine. Then patches were released. Slowly but surely the game ran crappier and crappier. I have a motto. "If it isn't broke, DON'T TRY AND FIX IT!!!" Or, if you want to update and improve things, you make sure patches WORK RIGHT BEFORE RELEASING THEM!!!

If there's one thing I did learn over the past few months? Wait a few hours after shut down is complete. That way you're sure to get the "complete patch". Not the patch, then another patch to fix the screw ups from the 1st patch, then OOPS, yet another patch because the previous patch still didn't fix it.

*shakes his head* And you want me to become a premium member?!
    • Up x 3
  20. laziffer

I have lost about 50% of my FPS by this Update (From 40 FPS to 20 FPS at lowest settings). Unplayable now
    • Up x 1