Name Unavailable?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ManDude, Feb 6, 2013.

1. riker

thats nothing i had a 15 hour download
  2. StutteringStu

Please fix this :(
  3. tdsharkey

Hey, anyone else having a problem making a character?
  4. JohnSiJu

Everyone.
  5. Rodrigofzv

yes, all people have the same problem.
  6. DisturbedGuitarist

Let's just hope this gets fixed soon. I have heard really good things about this game and have been dying to try it. Also, do you get stuck on one server after you make a character on it? Or can you switch servers? I'm brand new, and haven't played this yet, so I'm just curious.
  7. tdsharkey

I'm new as well, but a tutorial video said you can make multiple characters, even different factions, on multiple servers. I don't think you can move characters from one server to another..
    • Up x 1
  8. JohnSiJu

9. Cestio

I heard they're going to try fixing it at 3 AM EST.
  10. DisturbedGuitarist

Was it from a reliable source? If not, I'll just wait. If it really is going to be 3 AM EST I might as well go to bed soon.
  11. MrDarkShadow

YOU are not alone brother/sister (i have no idea what you are XD)! we are many!
  12. Cestio

Yeah, I was talking to someone who was playing the game. They said it popped up as an in-game message.
  13. cnote625

i just downloaded it is it a bug why i cant put my name?
  14. SwordMaster314

Yes it is a bug and the people at SOE are trying to fix it
  15. cnote625

how long will it take?
  16. MrDarkShadow

i was watching someones stream and it said soemthing about being aware of an issue but the graphics were too degraded for me to read any more...... DAM 3 in teh morning!!!!! Like this post if you want at least a free gun as compensation! LOL
    • Up x 3
  17. JohnSiJu

This should have been fixed way earlier today...
  18. Aspira

Broadcast ingame. they are going to bring servers down at 12am PST to fix this. time for a nap :cool:
  19. cnote625

i just want to play the game i was downloading it all day WTF
  20. cnote625

I MEAN ****