Name Unavailable?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ManDude, Feb 6, 2013.

1. DarkSnow1337

Spent so long installing this game not playing any other game, and I installed this on Steam so it was even SLOWER to install then it would getting it from here, and then I encountered this issue. ):
  2. frontflip

Same issue here, been trying on and off all day no luck :L and dont tell me to open a ticket coz the answer is always just a paste of a default answer, so why dont you save everyone the trouble and just paste that answer here, we all have the same problem, no matter what we type it says that name is unavailable
  3. CactisFury

Call me paranoid but maybe they don't want any new players..
    • Up x 1
  4. sebmonster5000

youd think that in all the hours that this problem has been running ( cause i was it was the same problem last night and its now 8.09am where i am) that youd think something as seemingly simple as a name creator would be causing so much trouble, ive never played the game, will i ever get to?
  5. frontflip

I have played the game, i had to create a new account coz i forgot my password to both the game and my email lol
  6. Ani-Moy

Oh..
    come on!!
  7. Scizor2

fixed now
  8. frontflip

ITS FIXED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  9. Ani-Moy

all guys its working now!!
  10. ManDude

Not working for me.. WTF..
  11. Rodrigofzv

Still not working, and you guys?
  12. BurntCherryCoke

It is a server by server basis.

The server I was trying to get into, Mattherson... WORKS
  13. Xiah

Sister :p and yeah, I fell in love with PS a while back, then couldn't pay for it any longer, now playing PS2 its like my love came back. I can't help but feel attached to this game, since its probably the best stress reliever I have :D blowing things up!