Name Unavailable?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ManDude, Feb 6, 2013.

1. MrDarkShadow

we are going to breach 300 at this rate!
  2. BurntCherryCoke

We could probably make it to 1000 and it still wouldn't be fixed
  3. Thaine

So theres already been a server restart but i still cant seem to create new characters no matter what the hell i type in? What gives?:mad:
  4. Kylana

lol I just wish I'd seen this before I tried 30 or so names!
  5. Thaine

No i don't think "jrkljekladjafkldjfkljfjklsdfkl" would work either, i cant seem to get any names on any servers it's pretty annyoing probably still bugged or some ****.
  6. MrDarkShadow

2 server restarts... both endedwith more bugs popping up....
  7. Cestio

Sounds like a plan.
    Yep. Still bugged.
  8. Thaine

yeah i created an account for my bro so we could play but every single name is taken? even stupid things like "shuiodvhapuh" whats up with this?!?
  9. Slakolov

This is ridiculous.
  10. BurntCherryCoke

Quote from an Admin... Funny... this "Temporary hiccup" it taking much longer than anticipated.

The quote above, he basically says "don't worry, we'll get back to you" .......

Here he actually QUOTES ME and says everything is back to normal and should be up and running... with a smiley face. Ok ... sounds great... and you are confident and happy that it's working. Go and check....... no.

It took about 2 hours to do this. seriously?

With all this being said, what we really want is this being fixed. We appreciate you coming on here (infrequent as it is) and give us basic information that it is being addressed and even thought at one point it was fixed. We would like you to atleast tell us if it is going to take up to four hours? eight hours? 24 hours? That way some of us that are actually waiting to play can know if you say it will be up to "XX" hours, when they come back it should hopefully be up by then.
    • Up x 2
  11. MrDarkShadow

any name comes up at unavaillable... its been a bug for the last 5-6 hours.
  12. Elan Bard

And to think, if my internet hadn't cut out last night I would've been able to bypass this whole situation.
  13. Rayne

Angry nc is angry >:|
  14. bpiland

still having a problem and i also kicked me out back to the first screen a couple times and a second a go when i kept pestering the crap out of it it showed that all servers were down except for this server in Europe or some over seas server
  15. bpiland

same here but it was downloading last night
  16. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

Unfortunately as the fixes we have pushed were unsuccessful we have no ETA on a solution at this time. All we can ask is that you try again later as we are working consistently to get this issue fixed. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
    • Up x 1
  17. Cestio

Try 8 hours. This topic was made at 1 PM.
  18. Elan Bard

Alright guys, lets give Sony a break. Bug fixing is legitimately difficult, especially with games of this size. Let's all just chill.
  19. BurntCherryCoke

Wow.. no eta? Sheesh. I understand, because you have to go through a million lines of code as to what the problem is. It is just unfortunate that this has to happened so soon after your launch (not three months into it). I hope you all can find soon where the issue is and fix it.
  20. Mellow

1 PM PST... not EST