My main character got deleted by ERROR

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RadOrangeJuice, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worph

I never played another MMO before, but doesn't it usually take a week until your character is finally deleted from your list and you still need to confirm it? I think WOW had a system like that. Might be the way to go here.
  2. RadOrangeJuice

no I don't think S.O.E is gonna do anything about my situation.. they obviously won't care about a customer that didn't spend money on them..

for them its all about the money.. nothing more..
  3. RadOrangeJuice

this service is a fail.. i haven't heard anything yet about what they're gonna do about restoring a character or not..

all I want is a "YES" or "NO" !!!

which ever would be fine.. if it was a "NO" I'd let the whole gaming community know about this...

who do you think would invest time in a game that doesn't value their time enough to give it back if got taken away from them by a KNOW GAME ERROR...

yea sure, now its fixed( to prevent future mishaps ) But it didn't/doesn't solve my problem!

Is this how you really treat someone how really loves the game..
  4. MGP

Must be higher.
  5. takshie

fix this..
  6. Reithan

This hasn't been bumped in a bit.
  7. altonyc

So was this ever addressed?
  8. RadOrangeJuice

No I am still waiting..
  9. RadOrangeJuice

It still hasn't been addressed in the way most people would want it to.. (it was shoved under the carpet)

And I Still haven't gotten any compensation for the loss of my character by thier game error..
  10. TehKittenCat

Well... Maybe SOE wants to beat Electronic Arts and win "Worst Company Award" ;>
  11. TSR AlexS Customer Service

We in tech and billing unfortunately cannot do anything about this but I assure you, your suggestions have already been escalated. I will go ahead and close this thread now. Thank you for your feedback guys!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.