Maintenance - 4/21

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamy57

doubt it, the lowest ping I saw on Ceres was 400, so I think it was the servers having a poop again, which needs to be cleaned up...
  2. BigCrow

Because Esamir :D
  3. sagolsun

From what I can tell, the issue we're experiencing was not caused by the servers exploding.

Therefor, the repair gun would not fix the issue.
    • Up x 1
  4. Bush82

servers off on a bank holiday monday..wow.
    • Up x 1
  5. sockeye101

It is, except the marketing guys keep running up behind them and destabilizing it.
  6. Graylin

Just a thought but would it be possible to have the test server up when updates and maintanance is happening? That way we could get our fix and you guys would get a good player test base.
  7. Astealoth

This is not a new bug. I remember this one coming up a few times as far back as pre-lattice crown. Flying around as LA, every time you let up on the space bar your boosters would go back to 100% and you could keep right on going, had 20 people buzzing around in the air like iron man, roflcoptering in chat. Good times, glad to hear this one is popping up from time to time to make some laughs ^^
  8. CzechErface

Oh I didn't know you looked at the source code for the entire game and knew how difficult it was to implement and maintain the various specialized algorithms and data structures the game needs to work. Oh what's that? You didn't get your hands on the source code? You don't know how to develop professional 3D games, engines, and assets? You don't have a job at SOE? Stop posting your crap - we have all heard it.
  9. Spoon527

that wouldn't be marketing in my opinion.
    I think that be all the people with engineering and IT degrees that probably shouldn't have them. but hey how you get your degree working hard or sharing your cake i guess.... XD good programmers vs bad programmers. sure plenty of new or not very skilled workers work as soe. its a pretty big company.
  10. jakic

why don't you just open 1 server and we could have fun while you fix the bug
  11. Bassett

omg they just switched half the servers to MAINT :oops:
  12. Mianera

Yes, I'm sure that would be fun for most classes, but imagine the Godmode HA shield.
    ......yeah
  13. Spoon527

actually you don't know my pre-req's. lol and i feel like you don't understand it and and expect that other people shouldn't along with you. i know plenty my good friend. Though a good programmer can handle something much harder to make and keep working than a game like planet side 2. yes its pretty hard but definitely not so complex some one couldnt figure it out...
  14. dublinjonny

Im forced to agree with the second one , over the past week I have watched several players from all factions (all very low level players ) killing infiltrators in situations that should not be possible. I witnessed a fellow NC run into A on the crown , and literally shot down 3 Vanu stalkers , without a night light or NV scope ( hip firing ) all 3 in different locations it wasnt normal . I ran with a stalker cloak last night and while in the stronghold was sniped 3 times by an infiltrator camping in the cliff/mountain above it . I cloaked leaving the spawn did not uncloak , kept moving and from that distance he picke me off running , he had to see me
  15. Spoon527

Still no more server activity, "servers pinged for update" so ima say they are actually working on the problem now.
  16. SKiller

Test Server ;)
    • Up x 2
  17. The Classy Derp

Servers need to be up, seriously. I need to help by being the worst pilot ever to play Planetside 2, come on guys!
    • Up x 1
  18. Librux

yes they are connery not being worked on lol
  19. reydelchicken

Gah, where will I get my planetside fix from now?

I'm going to die here!
  20. jakic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.