Maintenance - 4/21

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insane34

1. The other player is lagging not you.
    2. You can be found with NV/HV scope or they simply see the edges of your camouflage.
    3. The other player is lagging not you.
  2. Archiadus

1. I've noticed this happen a few times myself and it's usually a bug on your client-side, I confirmed this by asking squad members if they could see the same which they didn't. This also happens with base turrets and AI turrets at times.

2. I'm not sure if it's fixed yet but there was / is a bug where the head of your character becomes slightly visible from distance, I believe this happens when switching weapons while cloaked.

3. That could be a cheat, I've spotted a friendly heavy that was literally warping through the map at ridiculous speeds, I shot him down and even when dead the corpse was still warping around which confirmed that he was indeed cheating.
    • Up x 1
  3. Spoon527

Watching the mods log into servers for bug test is fun. XD they in conroy atm "were at briggs as nc" was tr and nc on conroy. now just tr. wonder whats going on i wana see live stream it soe. :D
  4. Mormomboy

I want infinite class abilities
  5. Mormomboy

With 1 TR has several weapons that can do that, Both the Rhino and Chain gun have 200 rounds with extended mags and takes them about 15 seconds to empty clip
  6. IamDH

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  7. Librux

Doesn't me they are cheating for example with stalker cloak it takes a mine or your cloak to settle and make invisible until its like any other cloak u can see it. Also he may have seen u cloak and go into hiding so he just followed. But for warping 15 feet it could be hacking but i can be lag or really hi ping on hi side or your side and to be fair with the server issues it most likely was lag. If he was warping 15 feet and going through walls then it will be hacking for sure.
  8. juhotuho10

hey, it didnt show my account for like 2h and i just spent 10e in this and i got like 1000 heartattacks but when i saw that they came back i was happy again :D
  9. LordMatt XLVIII

1. There are certain guns that have a 200 round clip that can fire for a WHILE, especially if they burst a bit. There's also a glitch where your gun will fire phantom bullets indefinetely.

2. If you're extremely experienced, spotting a stalker cloaker, even if they're crouching and still, is totally doable without a flashlight, at least from close range. Otherwise it could've been just a coincidence?

3. Maybe? Might just be server stuff considering that's been going around recently. It's likely lag though, from you, the server, or him. (Report him anyway if he's getting a lot of kills though)

Hope that helps :D
  10. Rhukor

I play on the Briggs server and having spent days trying to log into the game (because the server is broken) I finally got in this evening and then this happens. Sucks.
  11. Swinefludude

please soe, please get real programmers that understand the engine, doesn't take 5-6 hours to fix and issue that doesnt even get fixed.

you've been trying to release 64 bit for the last month yet fail every single time you release it

YOU HAVE A TEST SERVER, USE IT. Put stuff on test for amonth period and let us test 64bit instead of you rushing out content for it to fail just so you can make some extra money.

hire real programmers and maybe you won't lose half your player base to Runescape.
    • Up x 2
  12. Spoon527

lol; when that happens to me... all i do is make sure not to make a new one. o.o i dunno what would happen if i made another char when it's like that. "max chars i can have". would it overwrite one by force? thats the only thing that scares me. i know if i log out and back in or delete my user files."where ur char info store" it will reget it from the server if its up. XD but yea not seeing my characters scares me to.
  13. Ashoka

the flame is real.
  14. Bugeyes89

That mini heart attack ya get lol :rolleyes:
  15. Spoon527

They have been in conroy for awhile now... seriously wana watch. D: bet the devs are team killing each other having fun with all the bugs... <,< XD
  16. Juho

I can't stand this!!

Hurry up I wanna play! :mad:
  17. [Hydra]Army_

so... any ideas on how will the crash-when-switching-continent issues? are you currently working on that issue SOE?
    if you are then ima f****ing love you :p if not, plz... get it fixed... its killing me x.x
  18. Librux

Its Connery. And seems they may be done soon i would expect they would start with the EU and AU servers they move to the US ones since to get the servers ready for the prime time.
  19. Spoon527

I never crash hopping continents. o.o i only switch through warp gates. o.o
    Why not just deploy to warp gate then warp? grab a plane? takes like 2min.
  20. Willpower157

I was experiencing this as well. Using the globe terminal in the warpgate seems to circumvent whatever bug is causing the crash. Slightly inconvenient, but less so than restarting your client.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.