Maintenance - 4/21

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raztaman

The game is free to play guys, if you want it fixed now go throw a huge pile of money at SOE and I'm sure they'd more than obliged to hire more people to help speed up the alleviation of your withdrawal symptoms >_>
    • Up x 1
  2. Michiel van Huijstee

Anyone has a rough idea for when it will be back online?
  3. Bowrock

looking forward to get back into the game!
  4. Bassett

5. Cptjav1X

Does anywone know how much is gonna take?o_O
  6. Corrosion

SoE is a pathetic society since the day, just think about it, they announced the 4th continent, and still nothing after more than a year. And where the **** are the Maxes Flamethrowers? Guys, they're just toying with you and taking your money, that's the truth.
    "Oh wait, they have more money, let's suck them dry before ruining this game completely". Yep. That's SoE.
  7. Joshbvt3

Stop using their subscription model as an excuse for their incompetence.
    • Up x 2
  8. CzechErface

Just check back every hour or so. It'll be back up asap.
  9. Spoon527

15min to a hour. "this is my opinion based off the down time activity, but soe has not released any ETA of any form.
  10. H4YW1R3

Definitely a lot of script kiddies playing this game.

The stalker cloak makes a stationary, crouched Inf VERY hard to spot. I've seen groups of players, including myself, firing at walls, floors, and at the air above objects, and not find one (I'm not talking about the disconnect bug here). Or they do find him but it takes awhile.

I've played a stalker Inf and found it amusing when I see the enemy looking for me without a darklight. And yet, there have been times when I've been hidden for some time with no one around, then a player dashes into the room and, without having to look twice, fires a burst into me and kills me. I've seen other enemy running around looking for me, shooting randomly as mentioned above, then a new player shows up and without having to look twice, fires a burst into me and kills me.

In these situations, there were no darts, motion detectors, or scout radars to reveal my position.

So yeah, there's plenty of script kiddies playing P2, and some of them don't even try to hide it. And yet, they never seem to get banned. Guess they spend enough on the game not to.
    • Up x 1
  11. Lewbio

I don't recall seeing this bug last night so bit of a weird one. seems like something server-side was tweaked/changed/updated.
  12. Swinefludude

SOE Can't release an ETA because their devs have 0 idea what is going on.

Please hire new game devs SOE
  13. RadarX

Folks we are still working on this issue and should have it resolved shortly. We really appreciate your patience.
    • Up x 5
  14. jakic

i hope so
  15. maxkeiser

You've been spotted on radar. There is nowhere to hide.

I use a radar flash the whole time when in platoons to help my team. It shows up ALL the enemy. There is NO escape. Max flash radar sweeps cover an entire base pretty much.

It's amusing watching static infiltrators who think people can't see them, and the dots of friendly forces coverging on their position.

~Remember - FLASH RADAR SHOWS UP EVERYTHING. EVEN IF YOU AREN'T MOVING.
    • Up x 2
  16. Spoon527

I agree. upon first login today. although it didn't update my virus software asked if it was ok to change some of the files when i was in middle of patcher checking my files for verify. along with it took an extra half minute. think there was a hidden update cuz i also had to re add the exceptions to it.
  17. sagolsun

This is why MLG has a bad name.
  18. ILoveLucy

So long as men can breathe or eyes can see
    So long lives this and this gives life to thee
  19. doombro

This please. It's getting painful.
  20. Shreddi

Question for the comment about machine code? Anyone actually write it? ya know the combination of 8 1's and 0's per char straight to the plate? I have been asking some of the best programmers ever for the last 40 years and get how it works but no one actually wrote it. Not trying to be rude, I am curious who writes it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.