Maintenance - 4/21

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwyn07

Does this mean I will no longer see a floating Indar Cactus in the sky on Esamir??? I thought maybe Spring hit Esamir a tad too hard causing global warming. :p [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. Spyrius

And there`s this one little bug that prevents the game from being patched without introducing zillions of new bugs per bug intended to be fixed.
    That little bug is called "just give those nerds a fxxxing fix already, don`t care you`re under a deadline and not getting paid after hours"
    • Up x 1
  3. SonicShot

I love this puking announcement! :) This is so natural and realistic!
    I like humane PS2 GM!
  4. Nytemare

4/22 @ 11:45 PM and the servers are still down????
  5. thehumanslayer12

The server's were up hours ago, but idk whats happening now
  6. =ADK= Turrican13

Vanu Bullet drop and Magriders able to climb over any object...
  7. ROBBERCHIEF

But i guess the wired things that do happen make the job interesting i guess, having to fix something new every time and learning what to do so they can apply that knowledge into future problems to quicken the downtime :)
  8. Saturax

I did find private island in the sky. I was planing buyld castle on it ;) so it will be more then problem with global warming. :D

[IMG]
    + I did land on it and us VS flag/beacon ( its VS island colony :p )
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. RadarX

As this maintenance is long complete I'm going to go ahead and close this. Please continue to report any issues you see in the Bugs section of the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.