Maintenance - 4/21

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PublicEnemyNo1

I crashed in both cases. redeploying to other continent via redeploy screen = crash... :confused: redeploying into warpgate and use continent terminal to switch continent = crash :mad:
    • Up x 2
  2. IamDH

Why would you ever leave Indar?
    • Up x 2
  3. D-Snake25

it's not just that, since the newest patch my game constantly freezes on me or turns black all of a sudden and the game has to reload
    it is very anoying, and it's not my pc, i have a high specs pc and play ps2 on hd on ulta settings with hundreds of frames, pls fix this issue :)
  4. Naztiva

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  5. Aircool

Glad to hear you're on it. I'm hoping to get a few hours in before Game't 'hrones.
  6. Librux

Odd on my player stats the LA Anchor Mauler S6 and he Sweeper no longer have their pic maybe they changed the design XD
  7. Spoon527

Now they are nc connery.... o.o must be a serious bug to still trying to figure out how to fix it.
    >.< im sooo bored. ive been sitting on this forum for like 3 hours. XD
  8. IamDH

or maybe they removed your weapons

*trollface*

Good luck finding what the problem is SOE team.
  9. Rainbowman3D

EXTENDED XP PLEASE!!
    • Up x 1
  10. BlueWithEnvy

Well i cant speak for the 3rd, as far as i know that can either be server, your, or his lag if hes not cheating.
    As for the second one you can still SEE stalker cloaks, its just really hard and takes a very attentive eye. I kill stalkers all the time. They may have just noticed you.
    And firing for 15 seconds- some weapons CAN (Ex. Gauss Saw) and i have seen the occasional bug where people just shoot forever.
  11. lattanzwar

which the estimated waiting?
  12. IamDH

There is no estimated waiting. Its a problem & they must identify whats causing it then work from there. If they gave you an ETA they'd be lying
  13. Spoon527

They are no longer any devs in the servers. They must have identified the bug. :D now just 4 more hours and it will be fixed. :D
  14. Librux

Spoon thanks for the update hopefully it does not take that long. Any bets on time when it will be done 2 hour 1 hour taking any bets. XD
  15. DrCrowbar

Well, this is pretty nice, finally downloaded the game again after a long time and was hoping for a quick game or two and the servers are down... Man, my luck just sucks, but yeah you guys keep doin' what you do best and fix it.
  16. Time2Die

Too bad I really want to play :(
  17. Spoon527

hmmm well its hard to say, coding is quite complex. there could be 1000's of solutions to the problem but they all may make a new problem. to fix those may even make another. they are probably discussing the best way to handle the issue atm. id say ETA:- 20min~4 hours. it could be a lot of coding or it could be as simple as a skipping value or misplaced check statement linbrux. so unless the devs give us more info. at this point i duno, but they are definitely getting there. so hopefully not to much longer.
    • Up x 1
  18. CzechErface

Emergency Issue huh? This wouldn't be a security "emergency issue", would it?
  19. Hilias

if i were a PS2 dev, i would repair the server like this [IMG]:D
    • Up x 10
  20. Spoon527

XD god if it were only that simple. XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.