Hitching or freezing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tito, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Tito

after patch still freeze here
    • Up x 1
  2. Aloysyus

I never had freeze lags when it was an issue before. After yesterday's patch i have them all the time. Patch didn't help.

Strange thing is: My general performance is better by an average of 10-15 frames since that patch.

i5 3470
    8GBG DDR3 1600
    HD 7870@1Ghz
    • Up x 2
  3. PinXviiN

You do realize that there was another thread about this freezing and it was moved here...
  4. PresidentFreeman

No mention of a fix for this in the latest patch, do they know it is an issue?
  5. Harald78

It's a feature of the game.
    Some players can't make a kill before the update, they cry and PS2 nerf all. Now, sometime, you stop moving to offer a kill at your enemy.
  6. BorgUK1of9

Can we get a RED response on this issue please, its important, its game breaking/affecting and SOE haven't even acknowledged to us that they see there's an issue and are looking into it.

I cant play in a FPS when every few minutes you freeze for 10 seconds, it means you are just handing out free kills and more importantly it is spoiling the game for all of us.
    • Up x 2
  7. The2ndBiatch

Any Statement on SOE? its kinda pissing me off, that theres no official response to this after completly breaking the game for a big number of players, guess its weekend time . . .
  8. PhineasDerp

AMD user here, freezing for 5-10 seconds regularly. Every 10 min or so, sometimes more frequent, but not seeing anything consistent cause of the issue -> sometimes freezing in spawn room at a quiet base with 1-12, map freezes at times, other times in big fights. Not had a problem like this until the recent update. Basically unplayable, at the very least extremely aggravating.
  9. PresidentFreeman

It's got nothing to do with AMD, I'm using Intel and it is happening just the same. Apparently regressive code is the price of adding any kind of content to the game.
  10. Ixidron

Never had the problem before the update, now I'm getting hitches every 5-10 minutes.

Specs:

Win 7 home premium 64 bit
    Intel core i5 650 3.2GHz
    8GB RAM
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
  11. Nailhimself

Same here (guess everyone has it).

Specs:
    Win7
    Intel Core i7 4790k
    16 GB Ram
    nVidia Geforce GTX 770
  12. TachikomaCN

I'm surprised it hasn't crashed my game completely tbh.
  13. ironchickenfist

i feel dump for spending money on this crap
  14. DQCraze

ive gotten the blue screen actually, on an audio loop after this last patch.
  15. Slash Hammer

d_carey wrote:
    • Speculative fix for client hitching issue
    Speculative? Is that sarcasm? Before yesterday's patch my game ran better than ever - now it freezes (+5secs) every 4-5 minutes. But at least - no long neck on my char...
    • Up x 2
  16. JimmieX

Please is there anyone who got any tips to solve this problem? This game is unplayable. The hotfix didnt change anything for me.
  17. No0T

Just stopped playing this game until they fix this, simple as that. The update didn't do NOTHING. Still [CPU] all the time like never before still drops to 15 fps for no reason still the audio is ****** up you cant hear your own cloaking device as a infiltrator if there are many people around and stills FREEZES each 2 minutes for 5-10 secs.

Just stopped playing this game until they fix this, simple as that.
    Just stopped playing this game until they fix this, simple as that...
  18. Dargadon

And we have another update with ***-handed SOE programmers broke the game.

"****ups are our tradition"
    *heroic music on background*
  19. JimmieX

SOE?

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  20. Tito

update soe still not fix for mee now its worse im crash now after freeze
    • Up x 2