DVS the VA challenges you! (Waterson)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fear The Amish, Jan 9, 2013.

1. EViLMinD

Well, apparently, about 1 hr after FNO wrapped, NC took Esamir.

[IMG]

I wasn't in the fight for long, but it was a good night for everyone. Cheers to my fellas in DVS, other blue comrades, VA and the TR who crashed the party!!
  2. Gav7x

She was leading the magrider spam.
  3. Sarmane

Bleh, show off the Continent pop next time, sneaky NC PR. :p Was great fun, NC did not hold back, excellent backhacks against the VS that cut off our entire empire were awesome to see. Thanks to everyone that was involved, events like this keep the game thriving. :3
    • Up x 1
  4. Wargrim

Epic battles around Eisa and Saerro Listening Post, cheers and a big thank you to the organizers and everyone who took part!
  5. Badname707

Most fun I've had in this game since release. Also, most epic event to be held on this server. When was the last time you saw a queue to go anywhere? The 'Ultimate Showdown' is gonna struggle competing XD
  6. EViLMinD

I'd like to respond to this new batch of dirt slinging at my outfit (DVS) from fellow blues. Part of me wants to tell you two where to go.... but what good will that do? Besides, I'm a fair-minded guy. You've obviously run into a few bad apples.

We're a large group. There's bound to be a few creeps and clowns in the mix. No outfit is going to have ideal representation all the time. I know I've had issues with certain members.

Still, most of the members I play with are stand up peeps who don't deserve the kind of petty... weesly comments that some folks are making. Many of us are good faction reps who do the best we can to serve the interests of the entire faction. Many of us are respectful to both allies and rivals. We just want a GG.

I started with DVS back in beta. They were a fun group who knew how to bring on the right kinds of fights, so I stuck with 'em (and the NC). Now, I'm an officer. Sometimes I lead full platoons, but lately I've been kinda burned out. Having to lead a bunch of talky gamers and/or pugs is bloody frustrating. It's like herding cats. So, I tend to stick with the tactical 1-3 squads ops. Most nights I play late. And, usually, my team is the only significant hold out on a NC controlled continent that's being overrun by the TR zergs. We always do quite well until there are just too many for us to deal with. But... hey... we have fun fighting with the odds against us (more certs to be made, too).

Anyway... my point is that no matter what some weenies might claim... DVS is a great outfit. Ya, we have some issues. However... what outfit doesn't? So, don't judge us all the same. That would be wrong... plus, it'll just make you look like a major tool. Instead, why don't you take the time to get to know some of us? You might find out that we are the kinds of brothers in arms that the NC so desperately needs.

As for why we don't try to take Indar, it's like this. Most of us vets are tired of Indar from beta, VS has a strategic advantage around their WG; plus, they hold onto it with a death grip (probably why they bailed at the end tonight), our new members always get sucked into the Crown (I always have to kick a few when that happens) and we rarely have the numbers to pull it off. Nevertheless, I know that many DVS members would love to go for Indar. So, rather than spitting on us, try to work with us.

Next time, folks, come talk to me if you have a legit beef with DVS. Cheers.
    • Up x 3