DVS the VA challenges you! (Waterson)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fear The Amish, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Waf

I think he is saying the DVS would not agree to get into a fight that they were going to be hopelessly outnumbered in. Nor take such a request seriously.
  2. Sarmane

I think we will see a response in time, its not that duanting for the DVS to battle with the VA.
    The VA doesnt house that many numbers individually, but yeah has the potential like large outfits to field many players if the timing were correct.
    The reason DVS is challenged because of their actions in the last Challenge and their reputation as being the largest outfit for NC Waterson. It really is open and a reason for other outfits to fight other outfits, but the scene is set by having our group challenge their group at a specific time.

Thanks for clearing that up too.

EDIT: The main point I would say about numbers however is that were not all the outfits, just a few that like to work together. (other outfits will be drawn to these events for both sides, just like the January 4th Battle where the Amerish pop was an even split/maxed out.)
  3. Cyridius

This is what happens when we organise events against other outfits ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. Waf

That seems like a good way to not be invited to fun events.
    • Up x 2
  5. Fear The Amish

honestly I am just looking for good fights what these "challenges" usually end up being is NC TR and VS all gathering on one cont for a throw down. And the VA usually pulls about 200 members MAX for these events so number wise it is very fair. The VA is a coalition of small and a few medium sized outfits.
    • Up x 1
  6. Sarmane

I agree with Waf but damn that was funny.
  7. Uben Qui

It's why I will always hunt you out when someone sees you. Killing the Pugs to get my gun on ya...

No one sits back and plays chess- while drinking beers, with anyone other than... good company. ;)
  8. Vlas

he doesnt know DVS.
  9. Fear The Amish

there is a reason why BCP gets TK'd all night long usually.... and exactly this just looks like a great way to not have fun fights you guys have fun on Mattherson we will have fun here on Waterson
    • Up x 1
  10. EViLMinD

This is my first experience playing a game with a community that so passionately embraces faction loyalty. It's so much like sports or politics... or any subculture, I suppose. Fascinating stuff. Gotta admit that I enjoy being taken in with some of it. It's fun to generalize folks, and indulge in a Us or Them mentality. Sure.

DVS isn't a massive outfit. We can get a few PLTs going at peak times. During the late night, we might have only half a PLT (that's defending a lab from the TR second zerg :)). We also have a variety of different teams ranging from pug PLTs to hardcore specialized squads. And, like all factions, I'll bet, not all of us stick to the same page. Some of us bring the good fights; some of us just screw off like bored latchkey kids. Which sucks. Nevertheless, our management - SuperDVS, DVSDelrith, Hex and officers - are all doing what we can to steer the ship where we think it needs to go.

Some folks are always gonna trash us. This is to be expected. When fair criticisms are made, we'll listen. I know I will, anyway.

For the sake of Waterson's health, the NC needs to progress. We need more enrollment and more outfits out there making everything blue and beautiful. This has to happen or the barnies will quit playing and go watch anime, while TR will start to cannibalize each other. It won't be pretty. So, my NC brothers, let's spread our seeds of freedom all over the place. Get it everywhere. Just not in the VS's hair. No, that would be rude.
    • Up x 4
  11. Vlas

Hear Hear!

Let NC bring the warm sun of freedom to the cold and weary masses. Because the VS technology can not comfort them, because the TR emperor can not warm them, NC will bring the good will, the charm, the chariot of freedom with them.

Let the hapless techno-weenies request more batteries for their lasers of cold technical hate, and let the TR slave away over the massive amounts of ineffective bullets they must create in a vain attempt at stifling our freedom.

May our bullets be punishing and our freedom be true.
  12. Fear The Amish

so... still waiting for a member of your leadership to settup a time/date...
    • Up x 1
  13. Sarmane

Id say wait another 24 hours before we have to setup shop at their warpgates, sundie horns blaring for a fight to be organised. :)
  14. Kyouki

Wait, there will actually be 3 factions on Waterson for once? Normally its been a roosterteeth spin off of Red VS Blue with TR getting double teamed. Would be nice for competent TR to actually fight back since about 1/2 of our pop is defending the crown.
  15. Edgar Allan Bro

hahaha that video was awesome.
  16. Waf

Have you considered defecting? We have smurfberries. :)
  17. Wobberjockey

why would we be pissed. that was the first good fight on amerish i'd seen in months.

normally it's TR sitting there with 60+% pop
    • Up x 1
  18. Kyouki

sorry dude, NC is cool and all but I've made some awesome friends in TR. I know my outfit is ALWAYS running into DVS. (when they are not holding the bioloabs). I would never betray my people for DVS. You are my worst enemy and I will remain loyal to EGO.
  19. CDN_Wolvie

Huh, I wish I could say the NCSO would be there with bells on but who would we assassinate? With that whole Friday Night shin dig, we crashed that party because how can one resist looking to tie one on Total Biscuit and the Brits? Let's face it, for all intents and purposes, with the big ol'sloppy population boom (what do they put in their water and do they call daycare bootcamp) the TR got going, VS and NC do really have a informal alliance going at times, those Red bastards are just so much fun to hate. Why do you think the NCSO love to show up in your Arc Bio Engineering from time to time, rip roaring drunk looking to party? We thought that was our warpgate! We got the deed right here, you know, the one that is almost identical to it for the south east warpgate has doodles all over the edges of it showing Magriders and Scythes frolicking in their natural habitat of the canyons around Tawrich - I suspect our warpgates had their parents switched at birth by the vat lab staff :p With how drunk we were bouncing around in the Sundy, we really wondered when we sobered up later how you guys noticed us breaking stuff in your Amp station earlier but not notice us till we were at that tower north of your Warpgate?! Were you just too busy laughing after a good rousing session of worshiping Vanu? But really, why are we in each other's warpgates on Indar :D
  20. Delrith

To the Vanu Alliance,

I'll accept said challenge... but we will not fight you as a single outfit, because we as a faction represent freedom in its entirety!

Every man, woman, and tiny baby child that serves in the glorious New Conglomerate fights for equality among all.. so restricting others from participating would simply be UNPATRIOTIC!

I for one cannot allow such TYRANNICAL ideas to exist with the world views we have for Auraxis, as a faction.

If you wish to fight us we will not turn you down, but you will fight the entire New Conglomerate united under one banner for FREEDOM.

I am more then sure that our brothers in arms will be happy to fight you on the field of battle.

Perhaps Friday the 18th of January starting at 3 PM PST on Esamir will suit your needs. If so we'll be happy to LIBERATE you.

This will give us plenty of time to rally our comrades in arms and meet you on the field.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Delrith, Battle rank 100 Executor of the New Conglomerate and DVS General
    • Up x 4