DVS the VA challenges you! (Waterson)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fear The Amish, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Uben Qui

It would just be the New Conglomerate.
  2. Fear The Amish

you gonna group up with DVS so i can stomp you too Uben?
  3. Assist

Right, you've made changes today then? Yesterday you guys had 42% of the server population and had three territories on Esamir. You were sitting inside one Bio Lab because you guys don't bother attempting to take continents. VS owned the continent yet you guys had the population advantage and still picked a Bio Lab to sit in. Not that I blame you for sitting there farming the idiots rushing in, but to try to play it off as anything other than farming is a bit ridiculous. Before it was Tech Plants, now it's Bio Labs. The truth is that's all DVS does, and all NC does, because NC is at least 25% DVS.

When was the last time DVS attempted to take Indar? November 30th? Easily been over a month. On Amerish, just now, DVS was holed up against TR on Amerish. 38% continent population and one territory? On Esamir right now - 47% TR - 37% NC, and NC ONLY have "Platoons" in Mani Bio Lab even though they have 4 zones that are dropping to TR "Enemies". On Indar, up to an hour ago, NC had two territories on Indar with 29% population on the continent. It's pathetic to be honest, I don't understand how it's fun. Just like I don't understand how it was fun to sit in the tech plants beforehand.

You want to know the reason that the NC are not a factor on this server, and that many NC have left this server or even switched factions, is because it is boring as hell to be an NC on Waterson. You guys quite literally pick a base and sit there the whole night. The rare occurrence that you take a continent usually is when TR and VS are fighting over two other continents. It's not a world population issue, to assert otherwise is a joke. VS has roughly the same world population as NC every single night during primetime. If you honestly think it's because of Warpgate location that's even more of a joke. NC are hardly ever pushed all the way to their Warpgate, the only times they are is when the NC(DVS) decide to choose either the Crown or Allatum and sit there all night.

I'm tired of fighting the TR all the time and I'm sure NC are as well, the problem is that NC doesn't want to fight at any base besides the farm spots.

If you changed your policy as a guild, great, but considering the evidence from today and yesterday, I highly doubt that anything has changed. I'd bet my house that I will see DVS sitting inside a Bio Lab tonight.

Unfortunately this server, IMO, is quickly getting stale because it's not a three faction server. I have hopes that other servers are different and personally am looking forward to the server transfer option.

edit: As I finish this post, NC has 32% on Esamir, have enemies around 3 zones of their warpgate, and they have Mani Bio Lab and one other zone. Same ****, different day.
  4. D0n

Rofl, OP almost everything vs OP almost nothing.

This should be good, my money is on VS.
  5. D0n

You should also have Maggie make it a friday night thing, she gets the best view with admin camera.

And btw talk to DVSdelrith if you haven't, I think that is who leads it.
  6. Fear The Amish

D0N DVS showed up to our last throw down (you can watch it on FNO 15) and they did very well end of the night was tr warpgated with NC owning one half of continent and VS other. And honestly aren't there enough threads about balance for you to whine in? do you really need to bring it up here.
    • Up x 1
  7. Uben Qui

I am a Saint. We do not really go for the Golden Glove prize fights.

We are here to be tempered by the fire, day upon day, moment to moment, breath by hard taken breath. We do not care about the blue ribbons or the gold stars. We are not going to sit long enough for the band to play our tune at the cocktail party.

You can find us nightly. It the streets, upon the hills.. holding against more than our number, more than ourselves... for more than what seems to matter to the others. We will be in the bleakest of it. The direst of it. The knock down scraps, that others will have long left... or never in the first place approached. Making ourselves harder... more honed. Becoming more than a hand that holds the gun, becoming... altogether a singular manifest weapon.

Never worry. If you get a good chunk of action going, and it is a heavy piece of war... you will find us there fighting for the Conglomerate.

Profitable are the Righteous. ;)
  8. Fear The Amish

dafug did i just read?
  9. SpartanZero

Apparently he's more of a zealot then the VS techpriests an Vanu jesus followers..... he's nuts! ;)
  10. D0n

Oh yeah, that was you? I was there, lol.

On VS also.
  11. The Funk

Translated: No one tells us what to do and we're awesome.
  12. Raichu

Drev are always with DVS it seems when ever we move out I always see there members everywhere
  13. Dkamanus

I'm betting on VS to win, and I'm from Waterson's NC. As people have said, DVS has a tendency to go towards one single objective and stay there. We we're a couple of days ago in Amerish along with DVS. They were fighting a supposed TR Air Zerg. Meanwhile we went and decided to leave Xelas once it was secured (practically 80% of the time we were there wioth DVS saying it wasn't) and decided to go towards Highroads Station. 16 players. We went there and decided to finish this "air zerg" which in fact was completely pathetic.

5 Burster MAXes and SUDDENLY, no more air zerg. 16 players + I guess 8~10 more (some NCSO and 1CAV as well) went with us and we stopped air and ground zerg, while waiting for more NC to actually cap this from Xelas to there. Noone came. Then I decided to split my "platoon" and went down to Torremar Salvage Yard, passing first through Auraxian Cryobank. At the Cryobank I saw the horror. At least 70 NCs. To cap Cryobank. O...M...F...G!

It's like people are ******* scared to move with less then a WHOLE platoon to back them up. Today it was the same thing on Indar. DVS went north with a HUGE zerg and I though "well, at least they'll get the North and maybe move towards the West front against the VS". Meanwhile, as I knew, AFTER WE attacked the Crown that was empty that it would be heavily reinforced (even a VS player was boosting we we'rent gonna cap it, and in the end, the reinforced Crown served for another purpose).

All of the sudden, me and my 11 guys decided to move against VS territory, THINKING NC could hold its own on the north. 12 guys secured Regent Rock, Crossroads, Snake Ravine, NC Research Lab, xenotech lab and Broken Arch, and since everyone understands how hex adjecency works, we held the territory for quite sometime, while the VS "proudly" holding the Crown fought some NC and the TR mass. Equal populations, lets remember this.

And I kept asking for extra squads to secure the VS front. Few came, distracting the VS on Peris. And the north kept on being pushed towards Rashnu until TR capped it. And us still waiting, me using the /leader for some help (one guy responded, he was on Bioengineering ARC, where we couldn't help, alas we lose it all to 1~2 man squads back capping everything (BTW, I have to congratulate my guys, they acted flawlessly, even with platoons being thrown at them, retreating when ordered.

And when I saw the TR population going up, and up, and up, and STILL no more reinforcements were sent to help secure the VS front, I simply ordered my people to move out and go to Esamir, since we tired of waiting for some extra backup (at least one that used the /leader as well).

I have the feeling sometimes we do MUCH more with 16~20 guys that most leaders in NC do with 2 full platoons (at least that's what most report they have online). It's quite sad. Most of the guys here say that the problem isn't the huge TR numbers, and even the VS coordination, but the total cluelessness and unwillingness to use the command chat/voice for effect and map checking that is turning us all off here on Comando Brasil.

I see huge Air Zergs and Vehicle zergs being completely stopped by VS, and I like when they put those huge numbers against NC on Regent Rock Garrison and we hold it for a good while, but the lack of support here on the server, NC wise, seems total. We aren't even being able to grab a territory nowadays on prime time, mostly because people prefer to abandon a guaranteed bonus (Esamir) to try to take Amerish from TR, just to lose both (not that I haven't told it would happen, time and time again).

It's just sad imo.
    • Up x 2
  14. Revanmug

At the same time, if we accept the challenge, is your zerging of VS outfit willing to go outside of Indar? I'm even willing to give a tutorial to the VS on where are the Continent Terminal in your warpgate and on how to use them! I'm just that nice.

As for the size of DVS, people are overestimating. The number of member is ******ly high (1900?!?) but as far as I know, there is no real tool to see who hasn't log in forever and so, clean the outfit. You'll rarely see more than 100 people during an evening. But I'm sure people DVS could mobilize a bit over 200 people like last event.

I'll be simple. I don't think anybody care much about you. I also doubt the VS had trouble taking peris back against 2 squads with their regular pop. Continue ghost capping if you like that. As for the crown, DVS rarely go there as it is seen as the plague. When we do, it's by galaxy and we don't stay there if it fails. AT least, I don't.

I'm not sure what you are talking about for the rest so I won't bother with it.
  15. Waf

I'm looking forward to it. Maybe Brit will show up with a billion Liberators for a little payback. Course if they do we can always fight in the shade. (Read: Biolab). :D
  16. Aghar30

I feel for you man I really do, I talk to people on both TR and NC and from what I understand, you have some good leaders in both, but they get drowned out by the people who love them a skinner box and just want to farm certs as fast as possible. We have a group like that VS side and while they can be very effective when they want to be, as soon as any decent form of certfarm pops up they just dig in there and let everything around them get taken. Luckily they tend to be in the minority VS side.
  17. Goats

Oh no! You poor TR with 40% pop! Whatever shall you do!?!?
    • Up x 1
  18. Dkamanus

I wish I could muster two full platoons from [COBR]. I think we would be such a headache =P
  19. Shockfrosted

Christ the /y smacktalk is annoying.
    Used to be, only a select few of people (All 3 sides, mind) did it. Now it seems every single faction has people yelling random insults and even nerfcries.

Unfortunately there's no way to implement maturity tests upon character creation.
  20. Fear The Amish

Stop huffing paint for a minute... pull your head outta your *** and realize this is the Second VA event first one was on Amerish. Secondly we have been capping Amerish/Esamir off and on last few nights. And Xen is a zerg outfit? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAH <cough> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a guy above that is in YOUR FACTION just told us how you all move in one giant blob everywhere.. And the WHOLE VA only got about 200 last time so sounds fair to me.
    • Up x 2