DVS the VA challenges you! (Waterson)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fear The Amish, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Uben Qui

[IMG]

"The Women behind you Vanu!"
    • Up x 1
  2. The Funk

I agree man, that VA is a bunch of useless turtles hiding under their shells on indar.

Couldn't agree more man, who's that guy? A nobody scrub that's who! You all should TK his entire outfit.

Trouble in purple paradise?
  3. Obscura

The VA team is here to steamroll once again
  4. Slyguy65

Vanu and NC actually fighting eachother...lol.

LOL you are funny guy
  5. Sarmane

Hey now, nobody said we weren't going to steamroll the TR in the process. :p
  6. JimPuckerfist

I didn't realize DVS actually did any fighting. In my experience of being NC on Waterson, DVS spends most of it's time overpopulating a continent that has almost no enemy resistance on it and then move from one unpopulated base to the next, If they ever come to Indar, which usually has a complete lack of NC anytime that isn't 3-4am EST, they move around the VS army to bases that are most unpopulated, they cap it and move on leaving it completely undefended when there is a massive counter-attack coming in 10 minutes. I can't keep count of how many times I've helped take Zurvan, only to have DVS roll in after the fight, all of them sit on the point, literally all of the DVS members in the area hug the control point model, and leave immediately after it is capped, and then 10 minutes later the VS and TR come a knocking and all we have is a skeleton crew of NC. I spend most of my time on Indar because DVS and the other outfits are scared of a real fight, so I have to spend my time trying to keep us from being pushed back to our warpgate.

I actually groan when DVS shows up, as they tend to be quantity over quality as I find them to be the most dangerous allies to be around. My vanguard took a tank shell from a friendly DVS Vanguard in the rear panel because there was a VS light assault buzzing around me that I took out with 2 shots from the secondary basilisk turret prior to the DVS tank shot.
  7. Fear The Amish

Common out Sly we would love ODAM to show up too you look like yall deserve a good curb stomping =)
  8. ({x})Kyoji

I don't think I have ever seen that guild. Who are they again?
  9. JDStill

Thank God, you understand! My unit has a sizable number of people and it still remains tactical. I approached a DVS officer about the behavior of some members and he said "We can't control our members". That statement, to me, only strengthens the zerg nature of their outfit. Sure they have a bunch of guys that are cool and that I like.

On another note: If DVS leadership sees this take note. You guys really need to come down off your high horse. There are a few larger groups of NC on Waterson and you guys seem to be the only one going on about how good you are and how everyone else isn't good. The nature of your group is that you had a larger initial membership, thus your tags were more common. When people see the same tag over and over they are most likely going to choose that outfit over a smaller group. That's whats attracting people, not your "skills"
    • Up x 1
  10. Sinist

The NC will just camp in the closest Bio Lab to the Vanu forces and say "We tried to fight them but umm they wouldnt come out of the teleporter room or up the lift so we could insta gib them with our MAXes".

Once their initial Vanguard zerg fails to Mag snipers of course.
  11. Bnat

lol don't lie.
  12. XRaDiiX

Don't lie about what how terrible you are without a mag rider or sycthe.
  13. Sarmane

Soooo are you going to actually trash talk us about how we operate personally or just stero-type that Vanu sucks infantry wise cause we have the Magrider and Scythe?
  14. Obscura

Today is the day guys, let's kick some NC ***(and maybe TR)
    • Up x 1
  15. r3su

Check the event page, there most definitely will be TR present
  16. axiom537

As of last night all of us in DVS are looking forward to the fight tonight...
    • Up x 1
  17. Total_Overkill

You know... ? ODAM!... the 4am'ers
    As in " Odam the TR scubs are pushing Indar at 4am again... "
  18. Total_Overkill

Forward men! FORWARD! NO RETREAT! NEVER SURRENDER! and by the Dark Gods... NEVER LOOK BACK... *shiver*
  19. Revanmug

Actually, they really should look back.

It would give them an even better reason to move forward... The fear of being force back. Scary thoughts.
    • Up x 1
  20. Wobberjockey

fear is a powerful motivator, and while not many things are more worthy of fear than death... well she certainly outranks the reaper.
    • Up x 1