DVS the VA challenges you! (Waterson)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fear The Amish, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Sarmane

Looking forward to the day Mr Executor, got a scythe waiting for you personally (like last time). :D

Gather round NC and VS alike. (TR can come too.) Lets have a good ole fashioned shindig!! Lets settle the debate of technology or freedom with a round or two of explosive ordnance as our debate teams are out of "commission".

EDIT: Other NC outfit leaders, please contact Feartheamish/Kiddpark to solidify your enivitable defeat/appointment.
    • Up x 1
  2. tgf63

Excited for this. We are going to make you cry.
  3. Uben Qui

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. Fear The Amish

5. Bnat

Bah, i could kill all of DVS by myself.. =P
    • Up x 1
  6. The Funk

Just to clarify, no, we NC are not sports stars.

We are rock stars.
  7. Axxm

Sounds like fun.

Let's see how this plays out, see you there. :)
  8. Fear The Amish

Down for a brawl Just realized he posted it as PST so is 6pm EST
  9. Fear The Amish

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. hypermatic

says the kid that sits in an HE magrider all day
  11. Izo

Last time this ended up with all factions maxing out amerish pop, it was great fun all around.

NCSO will be there, fighting for our rights to drink freedom whiskey and eat freedom steak.
    We don't enjoy the VS wine coolers and vegan health food, or the TR's watered down standard issue alcobrews (BD-WYSR) and protein paste.
    • Up x 2
  12. Fear The Amish

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. ({x})Kyoji

seems like a way of avoiding a contest.

Seeing as how DVS would have the advantage I think it is fair. 200 versus 200 in the VA.

Xen of Onslaught
    Toxin
    Sentinels
    Quantum Dawn

That is the Vanu Alliance (VA). If you added up all the members we could muster you may squeeze out 200ish.

This is very true. I myself get caught up in winning (probably because I have fun winning), but at the same time with events like these it is pretty hard to "win" so the goal should be to have fun and kill people.

You have no idea what you are talking about. While I can't speak for other outfits in the VA XoO is on Esamir equal if not more than Indar. We avoid Amerish a bit because the terrain sucks, but I think our record of triple capturing everything more than any other faction speaks volumes that regardless of where we are the enemy is dead.
    • Up x 1
  14. ({x})Kyoji

There needs to be a multi-quoting feature and FFS a forum for servers.

I love Waterson simply due to the cooperation between factions for massive events like these. Even if NC hates VS and VS hates TR we can typically all agree that Married with Children was an amazing show.
    • Up x 2
  15. XRaDiiX

Yeah if i'm crapping on you and assist both then DVS gonna stomp you.

Scat max takes skill you know.
  16. Waxxon

oh XRaDiiX you are my favorite TR on waterson without question. It ain't a bio lab party till this man starts talking in yell chat. i can't wait to see the TR on the 18th, it is your turn to surprise us. I better see some shirt tearing with your plan, or maybe some Magrider lifting. remember it ain't no party unless all 3 factions are there.

Side note: 1v1 me black Ops son, I will Destroy you!
  17. DurandalRAI

[IMG]

Super DVS Medic Mode, engage! Can't wait to do this thing ;)
    • Up x 1
  18. tgf63

lol.

Ah so this is why you people never help out where it's needed. You sit on Indar all day even though we already have lock. What is the point of that? Amerish terrain is challenging, yes, but you don't sound like the bunch to shy away from a challenge. Man up and get your boys to learn the terrain. We don't need you on Indar unless we're losing Indar, which is never.

Vanu need to start making a point of going to conts where we have less than 20% population. If you see a low pop continent, GO THERE. You're guaranteed a good fight, and you get bragging rights for taking back territory when you have the minority population. Enough with camping the crown.

Aaaand sorry, I'm done using this thread to air my grievances with other vanu outfits! :)
  19. XRaDiiX

Don't play Black Ops COD 4's where the skills at.
  20. ({x})Kyoji

The only time we are on Indar is when

a) we have been playing on Esamir too much or
    b) We are losing Indar

Whining at people for making the VS the ONLY faction capable of holding a continent against ALL odds is silly. If you can't take Amerish without our platoon I suggest getting better at gaming.

Also who are you again? Another nobody riding the coat tails of quality outfits that take the time to dominate. You DO know VS have triple captured Waterson more than any other faction right? Oh no, that can't be right - all the VS are always on Indar amirite?
    • Up x 1