[Suggestion] DO NOT upgrade MEDIC tool.

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Vokker, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanelorn

Wait, are you saying that people can tell what level your medic tool is when they choose to be revived???
  2. Ganelon

Yes please, I like being revived at 4 bars of health and then being killed instantly by the same person that killed me before.
  3. }{ellKnight

If they pay attention to the revive time yes. Under the deploy button on the left you'll see something like "Revived by X", if it's there for a long time then that mean the dude spent a long time reviving you so he has a low level tool.
    • Up x 1
  4. pnkdth

Reward experience for amount healed regardless of source. Issue resolved.
  5. Maarvy

If you search "MEDIC TOOL" on the ps2 wiki it just has a picture of the OP looking stupid ! .
    • Up x 2
  6. Tanelorn

Selfish XP grubbing fools like the OP are part of what hurts the PS2 experience...
  7. jsnipy

Teamwork > internet money

[IMG]
  8. Hewter

So...you are one of those medic i TK when they revive me with low heal..kk.
    • Up x 2
  9. KariH

I highly recomend upgrade medic tool to max. It is most cheapest and efficient upgrade. Just run and review and all thanks to you.
  10. Jokester

But that's even better, since the medic can then get an additional 80 xp :)!!
  11. EclipsedTerror

Technically, if you were playing medic in an xp farm fashion, level 6 to revive and then kill the people that shot your buddy is better than wasting time to heal.

You gain far less xp wasting time to heal with a level 1 tool and revive killing.
  12. Springheel Jack

What the OP also doesn't understand is that if I get res'd with a level 1 Medgun, I immediately shoot the Medic in the face for being bad, thus making it a grand net exp loss.
  13. Matlock0

This is one of the biggest joke threads in a while. LVL 1 tool sucks, takes double the time (now that I think about it I think it's 4 times longer) to revive anyone which often results in the medic dying and also has a crappy range.

I rather rez 5 people without dying than rez 1 guy then keep healing him for another 5 seconds while I get popped in the head.
  14. Derek Icelord

For the same reason dipsh*ts run around with a level 1 Medical Applicator.
  15. TeknoBug

I suggest everyone that plans to play medic to upgrade the tool ASAP, if you don't have the certs then play engineer for a while until you get enough. I played a fresh BR1 last week and was trying to revive people and it was annoying.
    • Up x 1
  16. Posse

I wouldn't even think of playing medic without the tool maxed, if I ever feel like wanting to play medic, I'll first make sure I have the certs for maxing it, not that it's that expensive really.
  17. Javik

this chestnut again? seriously if you want to farm certs and be useful play against my faction.
    If I can get 4 guys up and back into a fight while you res 1 and then heal him slowly to full my side wins every time :)
    as has been said before PS2 is a TEAM GAME, you work for the good of your team. Even lonewolf snipers are helping but a medic with med gun 1 (and wont upgrade) is just a waste of bandwidth
  18. Dreadnaught Wrex

MAX player here... thank you to the medics who bother to get level 6. You give me a quater health, which is always enough to get myself back to an engineer.
  19. Malsvir Vishe

The funny thing is that reviving someone that's dead is faster than healing them. You're actually helping your team when you only use the Level 6 Medi gun to revive and use the aura or heal grenades for healing.
  20. Oakwalker

I am pointing out the people who are lvl one med gun and just rezing people and don't use the aura correctly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.