Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. BioCorp

5 up 3 to go.....
  2. RyanBurnsRed

Finally the US East servers are up, but I'm too tired to play.
    Hopefully tomorrow the game won't be a pile of crap it was today eh?
  3. Prudentia

Guys, how about you all just calm down, download the test server and play there?
    Luperza you should make that an announcement, so those who want to play can do it and more players have the test server actually installed. i know that i often want to play after a test server update, but then i see 10gig updates and just close the launcher and play live server. (tough maybe the PTS would then get DDos'ed again like we already did with the EU Server war...)
  4. Wafflepancake

Sony!
    Soon Only Not Yet

Seriously though gents, server down for a few days during the week. Big whoop. I can expect the frustration on a weekend more so. Lets use this time to get our last minute shopping in. Bake some cookies or down that nog. The game will be up when it's up.

Thanks for all you do PS2 team!
  5. CorruptedVenom

FINALLY MY SERVER IS UP!!!!
  6. BioCorp

6 up 2 to go......
  7. terrascorn

Stuck at 96% and stalls out. I may in fact become unglued and go monkey excrement if this continues, rant rant yell yell CAPS HERE long string of ones and exclamation points omitted for godmyeyes (goes to make a sand-witch, returns so armed) ranting rant rantish ranted.

there. I said it. In other news, kobolds still hate turbine for DDO. News at 11.
  8. Spanziu

Uh Oh ... yea.. 96% :D *** it was goin to bed anyways
  9. FBVanu

Not up.. just tried Connery, 1 minute ago, gets stuck at 96% loading.. suggesting that server is out..

I'm liking the idea of a stand-alone PS2 more and more..
  10. BioCorp

7 up 1 to go.. and yes, I play on Cobalt.... ofc..
  11. Kaale

all up yeaahhhh.

wont get past 96%............NOOOOooooooooooo
  12. Kaale

For the extra-dedicated soldiers of Auraxis who log-inevery single day between the 20.12.2013 and the 06.01.2014 (total of 18 days) we'll hand over two shiny 3 Day Hyper Boosts so you can have 6 days +100% XP

If I can log in once at this rfate I'll be doing well
  13. Drowingpool

Aaaannnnnndddd /drumroll I am stuck at 96% /sigh
  14. Astriania

Servers are up but loading is sticking at 96% which I think means the handshake server is still down or something?
  15. joeski

Dagnabit! I'm 2/3's of the way through downloading the PTS and the servers come back up?
    Will wait to see if someone gets a successful log in on the live servers before I cancel the PTS install.
  16. Piestro Community Relations

We're working on isolating the exact cause of that. It only occurs at high load, but there is some sort of secondary trigger that also plays into it.
  17. CheatCode

I don't know if it is just me, but trying to change my graphics setting isn't really working. It is being glitchy and only turning off the shadows work, but everything else looks low quality and not the same as it was before.
  18. Botji

Pro7?

Just.. you know, I dont trust them all that much.
  19. Luperza Community Manager

We're opening all servers up for testing, as I stated previously, Please help us out by hopping in and playing. We are aware of the server log-in issues. (It's because a lot of you are logging in at the same time. :p)
    • Up x 1
  20. Piestro Community Relations

I'll go out on a limb and say they have nothing to do with it.