Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. blueangleofdeath

Connery is up but may be for testing. However there is an update for the game so this could be the end of the dark tunnel :D
  2. Luperza Community Manager

Auraxians, our guys and gals at SOE are still working their butts off to fix this server crash bug.

I know it is frustrating to not have an ETA, but do know that we are doing our best. For those commenting about today's sales. They will be available January 2nd, 2014, so you will not miss out on them.

You may see some servers coming up and down for testing purposes. When these are activated, you're welcome to hop in, but until we announce a complete "SERVERS ARE UP" post, expect instability. :)
    • Up x 5
  3. Shuriko

Idd, went to a hospital with a broken wrist and the Doc said He would be with me in a moment.
    Turned out a moment for him was 8 hours after he said "moment"
    Time optimists!
    • Up x 1
  4. AirSuicide

Actually Piestro there is one of the more stable, and fair mods, he'll actually talk to you, MOD-02 on the other hand.. well he just snips/deletes/and bans. Wont even reply to you afterwords.

To get banned by Piestro you really had to tick the guy off. Which from what I've seen and from my convos with him, isn't easy to do at all.
  5. Hultay

I know it is not ur fault ... but it is 2nd day in a row for EU users not to be able to play at all .. that is what is flustrating ;(
    • Up x 1
  6. dolomite501

In the Connery server now
  7. AirSuicide

My VS Connery server is up :p... For now....
    • Up x 1
  8. CorruptedVenom

Well at least ONE server is up now... really hope the server I play comes online soon...
  9. teks

Don't insult the snowmen.

They are people too.
    • Up x 1
  10. Brasjtamanirya

[IMG]
    Not yet?
    • Up x 1
  11. Killbot

Anyone remember when world of warcraft was down for almost three days like six years ago?

It's almost like some people are using the same flames, rants, and trolls just replacing the words Blizzard with SOE; It's uncanny.
    • Up x 1
  12. Aspisis

If i ever get frustrated with this whole ordeal i just think to myself. Self . . . imagine if these server problems are just the result of a bunch of new content that they are releasing to their dedicated followers in celebration of the holidays. just imagine if you wake up on Christmas morning and get a giant patch with the release of Hossin, inter-continental vehicle transfers, and Orbital Strike options. Now I have no knowledge of Information that would support such a theory, but it keeps me sane in these frustration times.

Aspisis- Waterson
    • Up x 1
  13. Mugsy

Very frustrating and would expect some SC in the members accounts for our misfortune, paying not to play is a hard pill to swallow.

On a side note, you guys do a great job and keep up the efforts trying to bring the systems online.
  14. Bear

The power of nerd rage is immesurable. There is an entire community out there of basement dwelling warriors who have little exposure to real life. When you take away their digital crack they get extremely agitated.
    • Up x 2
  15. RainbowDash9

funny, cuz while i may not be in my basement or have little real life shizznizz...i get very agitated very quickly. NERD POWER ACTIVATE!!!
  16. BioCorp

3 up 5 to go.....
  17. Souldestroyer

One day Nerd Rage will be listed as a COD due to it causing strokes when this generation is older.
    • Up x 2
  18. Arborb0y

ive got a 7 day exp boost going are u going let it go for another day if u cant get the server back up in time?
  19. BioCorp

4 up 4 to go......
  20. Bear

I'm pretty sure they're not ticking if the servers aren't up.