Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. d_carey Developer

We apologize for the downtime. We have all hands working around the clock to resolve the issue. We understand how much of an inconvenience this is, and are trying our hardest to get it sorted as quickly as possible. Our only goal right now is to have you guys back in game blowing up snowmen (and each other) as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience.
    • Up x 33
  2. Sebby

Any sort of approximate ETA at all? US servers are up right now and once again we're approaching EU prime time - are we going to lose that for a second day in a row? :/
    • Up x 13
  3. XxShadowSpawnxX

Im the second to post here wooooooo

also yea i would Like an ETA cause i really just wanna get back on and blow stuff up
  4. Bindlestiff

EU servers were up for a while today, off and on. I wouldn't bank on things being stable this evening if I were you.
    • Up x 2
  5. Sebby

Yeah, nor would I.

I understand it's hard to give an ETA but they can at least give an estimate in other ways.

For example "we're currently still investigating to find out what the problem is" is VERY different from "We've identified the problem and are now working towards a fix". Clearly, the first option is going to suggest a much longer wait time than the second.
    • Up x 5
  6. NCxDreamUK

Give every account a 24 hour boost for this. Getting somewhat unacceptable.
    • Up x 9
  7. XxShadowSpawnxX

Zee snowmen has crashed zee severs
    • Up x 3
  8. Maverick556

[IMG]

Fix that blue wings or give me my money back!
    • Up x 3
  9. Ichtopher

Mayve we would feel better if you told us a little more specifically what's going on.

"All hands working around the clock" sounds like what they say when an oil spill happens or the power grid goes out. Should I plan on not playing for the rest of the day or WTF? You're telling us that Connery is available, but everytime I try to log on it says "unavailable."

I got some new items I wanted to try out. Bummer. At least we're all in it together!
  10. Facade

US servers arent stable either...keep getting disconnected from them...
  11. AgentConnery

Man... I never thought it would last THIS long. I hope we all get a double XP weekend or a 3 day boost. I play on matherson, but I know what all you other players are going through. I had to go camping once in an RV, and there was wifi, but just not enough to connect to the server. I just said logging in for several hours.... I had to wait DAYS before I could play. I hope all this gets resolved soon.

EDIT: I guess we will just get stuck playing forumside for the next few days. Want to roleplay ghost capping and massive battles?
    • Up x 5
  12. Lazaruz

Here comes another 40+ page thread :D

Anyways, since the EU prime time is going to come and go, I'm off. I'll check back in tomorrow...
    • Up x 3
  13. Primevi1

I just miss those snowman very much.. I'll start making my own snowman now, since i got all this down time
  14. XxShadowSpawnxX

i dont understand...what blue wings
    • Up x 2
  15. D3ADH3AD

It will be nice just to get in-game long enough to take advantage of the 1SC & 99SC deals of the day for my TR & NC geezers...
  16. Maverick556

Look on the top? Viper Wings? Camo is grey and wings are BLUE?
  17. StalkerGER

i went to bed after a 4-5 hour wait and looked every 30 min if my server is up now.
    i sleeped idk some hours and the servers are still locked ?
    seems that u guys rly have a big problem up there,
    i hope the sales are still there i dont want to miss any sales with 1 sc q-q
  18. blakwolf

Man, was hoping to get a little game time before my power goes out for the rest of the day today.

Guessing they are load testing fixes with limited servers at a time? Connery is server locked, but Mattherson is just Server Unavailable.
  19. Shubniggurath

Good luck, Drew Carey, good luck.
    • Up x 1
  20. CTRLotus

Beautiful time to come back to the game after like a year's break. Re-downloaded last night. Still, keep up the good work!