Can´t log in Char screen play button

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Collin, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Veratu SOE

I'm a tech guy, but Smed did tweet (which you can see on the main forum page on the right hand side) that players will be taken care of and some grants will come next week.

In the end Smed has a history of trying to make things right... Wait and see what he says, that's not my call :)
    • Up x 3
  2. Cheerilee

Thanks for the info, will do :)
  3. SouNourS

:)

/love
  4. wicky

Thanks for the update and the fix mr tech guy :)
  5. Scazybigbob

Awesome job keeping the wolves at bay with this one Veratu. 24 hours to fix a multi-server, player wide, crittical issue is pretty impressive. I look forward to getting home from work and everything work again XD
  6. Dhart

/bump and same.

My server is 'locked'... but if I create a new character... I can pick the server I was on b/c the server population is 'LOW'... If it's low why can't I play the toon I have developed!?PO()*#(YURP()WEUIRP
  7. Monkeydmomo

Because the servers are still being patched....
  8. Heruler

Awesome Stuff my character is fixed i can use it again
    thanks for fixing so fast :D
  9. ajc820

Problem isn't fixed. My game just crashed and now I can't log in again, play button won't do anything.
  10. Jash

U DIDN'T FIX IT, THE 'PLAY' BUTTON STILL DOES NOTHING AFTER DISCONECTS! LOOK INTO THAT!
  11. Luminus87

'Play' button in the character select screen isn't doing anything for me either :/
  12. dec3ptor

play button is doing nothing for me :/
  13. Cleeth

My play button persists in spitting on my grave...

I can hear my friend playing on skype. Yelling "Wee!!, this is so much fun!!!"

I am jelly of said friend... Blast you play button... blast you.
    • Up x 1
  14. SStriker

Same problem, crashed on briggs, can't relog, verified files and everythings up to date.
  15. Levantine

So after they spent so long trying to get Briggs working they succeed, apply a hotfix, and proceed to break my play button. Again. Cute. :(
  16. SladeX

I am having the same problem and followed the steps you suggested earlier. On occasion the play button will work after I wait for it. It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that my last log out was caused by the server shutting down? and the server is simply struggling to find my items and my characters position on the map?

Thanks Guys
  17. Justin Shand

I'm also having the play button issue on the "Briggs" AU server, had a massive graphical glitch, logged out and now i cant get into server even with a new char...
    • Up x 1
  18. Ayal Nath

Almost 200 posts <3

I wish a game I was after launched well for Australia so I could go on their forums and just post smiley faces everywhere.

Guy can dream :rolleyes:
  19. SenseiAE888

Can't push the play button or create a new character on the Briggs server.
  20. Ailfykinz

yep same issue here....I'M DEVASTATED !!!!!! Waaa lol