Can´t log in Char screen play button

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Collin, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Collin

does not work! I can hit it nothing happens!
  2. Firelizard20

I've had the same problem for the last 20 minutes. Very annoying...
  3. Datrucane

Me neither, been trying for almost an hour now
  4. warcode

Same here. Was trying to relog and now the play button does nothing.
  5. Dv8ed

Same for me and a few others in my outfit, crashed out, pressing play does nada, cant even create a new character on another server...

Luckily i'm paying a sub lol
  6. Firelizard20

Oh right, I'm a paying sub as well! That means they'll fix it right quick for me. Right? Right?
  7. Spang

I am having the same issue. Paid for premium membership and now I can't play. :/

I have my char selected I press play nothing happens. Come on Sony what am I paying for?
  8. SystemShot

same here ....
  9. fyiimapizza

same problem
    restarted the game a few times still doesnt work but i can create new chars and play with those its just the problem that i have already bought stuff on the non working char or else i would just delete and remake him
  10. Soliex

I can select my main character and hit play, Esamir loads up right until 98% and just HANGS, I can however load up another character just fine and play.

My main server is Mattherson
  11. SaHell

I only can't play on Miller ... When I select another server it's fine ... But If I dare to touch Miller first (which is my main server), I'm stuck in the char select screen until I re-started the game.
  12. Spang

Sony a response please? What is going on? I haven't been able to play for 30 minutes now. Miller server. Just stuck on character select screen mashing play for nothing to happen.
  13. SouNourS

I can log a NC on Woodman, but I can't log my main, a TR on Miller....

HELP
  14. Firelizard20

About an hour now, still nothing. My Outfit's having fun without me, by the sound of it.
  15. Shazic

Same here, can click play but nothing happens.
    My bet is they locked people out so the server can handle those that remain.

Sucks to be one of those that dropped while being left in the dark, treated with silence.
  16. Pelik

same here
  17. invaderZim

same :/ most annoyingly my unsubbed housemates are all getting in... are you guys all subs too?
  18. Jaloro

Same. Got sub. Wish I ******* hadn't.
  19. SouNourS

20. Pelik

same subed 2 hours ago