Can´t log in Char screen play button

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Collin, Nov 21, 2012.

1. XxXEcho419

Just got the game, and it crashed to desktop because Windows Firewall was blocking it. Play button doesn't work now.
  2. dathorus

im playing on the australian server and i am also getting this issue :(
  3. Ninjablooper

I'm also having this problem on the Mattherson server. Didn't see Mattherson mentioned after briefly looking through the pages of this problem on Miller. Hope problem can be tracked down soon. Game has mostly been running great otherwise.
  4. calamari42

Also have the same issue on the AU server
  5. Xalaram

Yep strangely enough, I logged in this morning and played around on my character for about half an hour then the server kicked me and I can't log in any more. The "PLAY" button does not work.
  6. Kaboom

Same problem. I'm on the Australian server, Briggs, and the play button doesn't work. I subbed too, feels like a waste now.
  7. Cleeth

3 days now.

Sometimes I can get on, other times i cant.

Very inconsistent. Seems to be a pretty severe bug... since it's literally preventing play.
  8. boycakes

I just started having this problem, hitting the log in button on the character screen and it just eternally loads. It was fine a few hours ago.

(Briggs server)
  9. Enthend

Just got this game, trying it for free since many of my friends told me its amazing.
    Living in Australia so I chose the local server, characters i make on other servers does not show up.
    I can click the play button then get stuck on logging in for about 5 minutes and it reverts back to play.

I am wondering if its a firewall issue? or is it connection speed? or is it account problem (i verified it)?
    or is it server specific? or is it i cant run the game in borderless windowed mode if i want it to work?
  10. HappySam

11. Rengrave

Aye, there are a bunch of us apparently. Stuck trying to log into briggs. Most of us are from Australia I believe as well, with the same issue.
  12. Beatnu2

Im on Briggs (AU) Went Idle due to r/l stuff. (disconnected)
    Restarted. Cant log back in (issue only began after this) few hours ago)
    Not a premium account.
    Bought lots of gear today though Cha-Ching ;)
  13. Catpain Blackadder

I'm on Briggs but I live in Canada, as I wasn't paying attention to the server region when I made my character. Last night my game froze while I was in a sunderer. GPU overheated again, I haven't been able to play ps2 without my gpu overheating after a half hour, and I had to do a hard reboot(again). This morning I lowered my graphics but I can't log in when I press the play button. Not a premium account. I tried creating a character on another server but it doesn't show up in the character list.
  14. Gigity

It looks like a big memory leak. Please everyone fill out a bug report (subscriber or not).

They'll ask you for your dxidag output and msinfo32 output. You can also include the specific error report from eventvwr which indicates the memory problem.

(If you're unsure of how to do that speak up and someone will post a longer explanation besides hit the windows key, then in run type in those three words separately and hit enter)
  15. WyIdfyre

I'm having exactly the same problem as described in previous pages.

EU:Cobalt:Amerish

I logged in to buy things for the first time with station cash, equipped them, changed some graphics options and then restarted to apply them. Once in the character select screen, hitting play gave me "Logging In...", but wouldn't actually seem to do anything.

I validated my files and had to redownload one, got onto the server next attempt, moved 2 steps and then got disconnected again.
  16. Aigninn

This is still happening on Briggs...
  17. Aden Wolbe

I have the problem, not sure if the same, but i click many times in "play now" and nothing happens (in character selection screen) and im in Genudine, not miller. and i dont have membership or anything. last time on game was on indar and did nothing special, anyway im validating archives.
  18. Szpopi

same problem, have two characters on cobalt and i cannot join, the "logging in" button is stuck for eternal life. i'Ve valiadated my files and they are okay... dunno what to do, any tech sup?
  19. kanosih

I'm Non sub and i have the same problem, i would just liek to make this clear before people go on an entitled rampage '' I PAID SO GIVE ME WHAT I WANT NOW!!!!!''
    Just be patient and SOE will fix it.
    sjeesh
  20. Goiiath

So this is very odd...I had the same problem as all of you all I did was change my settings (for graphics) higher than my originally set ones and suddenly I'm in the game lol....(desperate times made me fiddle with random things) Not sure if this will help you guys, but for some unknown reason it worked for me? Best of luck
    • Up x 1