Are people still defending the NC MAX?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Sogui, Dec 18, 2012.

1. nella

And then you banged [insert name of a hot celeb]. Seriously though, that did not happen, or you were attacked by others at the same time.
    • Up x 1
  2. MGP

Nope. He did 100% damage to me. You're just typical NC in denial, defending your overpowered toys, because you realize what without them, you're nothing.
  3. JesNC

Erm, lol? I'll refrain from an empire-specificr etort, because I know you TR are a bit touchy in that regard, but -

Vid or didn't happen ^^

I'll happily make myself aviable for testing runs, too. I don't own hacksaws, but dual SCs aren't that much slower firing.
  4. MGP

I don't have a time machine so i can't make a video of something happened in the past.
    But i happen to have NC char on Woodman and he's got a Hacksaw (for single arm) unlocked. If you want, you can create a VS or TR there and we do a field tests. Send me a tell in game tonight if you're interested.
    • Up x 1
  5. nella

Again, it did not happen.

Funny, because I don't even have the hacksaws unlocked simply because of people like you, but I know how powerful they are in CQC, I also know how powerful dual mercys are. The VS max could use a slight buff, but they're not weak by any means.

Sounds like a derpy flyboy without any real skills was forced to leave his aircraft in order to cap a base(bio lab) and got smashed. Maybe if you left your ezmode aircraft you might learn how to counter MAXes and other infantry troops on the ground.
  6. MGP

Dude, you're an NC. What could YOU possibly know about "skills". All you do is "Herp derp, i click mouse and you dead!"
    Also, it makes me funny how much you're afraid what some day you will be forced to play with skills and not OP guns.
  7. Cryptek

actually, no.. they are.. Nothing really compares to the Hacksaws, especially stock guns, you cannot melt MAXes at such speed with any other gun.
  8. Daswen

This is so funny, did you re-read before posting that? :D

Anyway, i'm not trolling you, but out of context, that's just make me laugh.
  9. JesNC

A 40ms faster firing rate (15% reduction) with a 150% min COF and 33% more pellet spread. Hardly OP compared to the stock cannons.

I'll give you your own advice: research before you post!
  10. nella

Wat?

So what you're saying is that all NC weapons are OP and requires no skill? Really?

Really?

Just stick to aircrafts and get your easy kills, leave infantry fighting to people with talent.
    • Up x 1
  11. Noppa

Hahah TR tears, lovely ... anyway if u know there is NC max or any other max avoid it, flank it, it rly isnt that hard to take any max down .. attleast not as a HA.
    1 rocket to the body and max has half bar health left, if the max has engineer with him u arent suppose to take him down alone :)

And about the OP guns we NC have..

really?

REALLY? :D
  12. Jawa

I usually don't say "x needs to be nerfed", but in this case I can't help but do so.

Hacksaws are outright overpowered. They obliterate anything, including enemy MAXes, in the wink of an eye.
    This would be less of a problem if MAXes were used at other scenarios than biolabs, but due to vehicles existing at all other engagements this is not the case. MAXes are solely important for biolabs, which is pretty much entirely CQC.
    • Up x 1
  13. Yoirish

Cant you just stay out of my effective range? Get some LAs with C4 and stay up high where i cant get you. That being said i would gladly trade some damage for range.
  14. Jawa

How?
    Biolabs are all about CQC, there is no way to engage at long ranges and somehow get anything done.
    This is why the hacksaw is OP. Because the only situation in which MAXes are even used favors it immensily
    • Up x 1
  15. Niller

Im feeling like that everytime vanu spams 30 magriders to take over tawrich. But they should make VS maxes better against infantry and maxes.
  16. Deavonere

People will cry no matter what. Problem is, we have weapons that are extremely strong in CQC and we are completely defenceless in any other range. If you nerf Hacksaws then guess what, we still have Scattercannons, Grinders and Mattocks and they will all bring instagib to you.
    You want to nerf us in CQC ?
    What are you gonna give in return ?
    Give us accurate and strong railguns and we can start to negotiate. Otherwise you are asking for complete nerf in AI for NC MAX in all ranges and that will simply not happen.
  17. Gav7x

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. wingspan

Balance nerfs are fine. It just needs to hit most or all of the derp in this game at once. That way post-patch crying from each faction will be equal, and will cancel each other out.
  19. Nikushimi

You are under the assumption that TR/VS have accurate AI weapons, they are all limited to short range. So i fail to see what point you are trying to make.
  20. Deavonere

I have been repeatedly killed by TR max in mid range, try doing that with NC MAX.