WDS - Supply Cache Rewards List Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by o.Solei.o, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Phyr

People are upset about free stuff, who would have guessed.
    • Up x 6
  2. NinjaTurtle

People need to lighten up.

You're getting stuff for free, you could have gotten nothing so look at the cup as being half full.

These single use camos are great for people who don't pay any money as they can equip them and never have to worry about them being single use because they may never want to change them anyway. They will just be happy they have camo when previously they had nothing.

I think these rewards are great even if they are useless to me personally and hey there's always a chance I'll get one of those big rare prices. Personally I'd love me some lumbifibre, but I won't get upset if I never get any
    • Up x 4
  3. Sledgecrushr

This really reminds me of the day I gave this bum some food and a coke to drink. He started complaining that he couldnt chew the food and that the coke was warm. He complained and then asked for money. Look guys its free stuff. Please dont ***** about getting free stuff.
    • Up x 5
  4. KnightCole

So how do we get these WDS Rewards? BY simply playing the game and racking up XP or what?
  5. KarateSimo

how? I don't have any screenshot... see you in allatum bio maybe?
  6. xedoz

Tier2: 5x single use camos
  7. Pikachu

I got 3 single use NC digital camo. I never liked that one. :/ But a free gift feels good anyhow.
  8. Halo572

Usual sheep answers that you should be grateful for free crap no matter how crap it is.

6 months of not playing and I come back to see what these earnable gifts are.

The game hasn't moved a millimetre forward since I last played and is as pointless and unenjoyable as it has been since launch.

I get 158 points and hear what some others got at tier 1 and have now given up instantly.

Who cares if 1 hour XP boosts are free, I don't want them and can't justify wasting my time on this game when I could be playing another decent worthwhile one and getting achievements.

I certainly can't face grinding for 2000 points a week just for the chance of some mediocre 'prize' I would likely delete if I could.

WDS is lame, free 'prizes' are lame and this game is hobbling along with players under the misapprehension that playing a game with no game play and getting free stuff you wouldn't ever want has some merit.

So, fare thee well until they pull another dead rabbit from the hat that I can come back and poke with a stick for 10 minutes in disbelief and disgust.
    • Up x 3
  9. Garrum

My 1st tier was three 1 hour 50% xp boosts. My 2nd tier was the black (SC only) version of the NS-7 SMG. I'll have to make another character to see if the gun carries over like SC guns are supposed to.
  10. Metallic123

That's an awfully long post for a game you can't stand playing.
    • Up x 9
  11. EmmettLBrown

Has anyone that already has the NS-7G PDW got all three tiers? Do they throw something else in as a reward instead?
  12. treeHamster

Just spent 2 hours flying around ghost capping with a zerg. Scored 1k WDS points. :>

Cheeze it guys.
  13. Sparrow

I got 3x 1h boost for each tier. I'm not disappointed but I kinda expected something cool at tier 3.

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  14. Leftconsin

I expected stuff at tier 3 to be better than tier 1. Not more of the same. :(
    • Up x 7
  15. HadesR

I think that is due with how it's been implemented .. They are unlimited farm-able items .. Wouldn't have made sense for them to make the chance of something cool to high ..
  16. Bortasz

It is not even more of the same. It is exactly the same. You can get 3 boost on tier 1.

Sorry but entire WDS just lost me. Now it is annoying time where you cannot find small fight(24-24) that I like.
    • Up x 2
  17. Leftconsin

Yeah, I understand. But, what I expected was that each tier have a minimum value item in it. Something like a 100 cert weapon you didn't have minimum for tier 3. I greatly misjudged how cool the 2k cache would be based on the original hype thread.
    • Up x 5
  18. HadesR

Totally understand what you are saying .. Be nice to know how the loot rolls work , maybe the Tier 3 XP boost's are a default item that is giving out if the original roll is something you already have ..

Or the loot list's might be virtually the same across all crates but the higher tier's have better " rare " items .. Ofc with them being rare you are going to end up with a lot of useless fluff like with all " reward " box type item.
  19. Darkwulf

My mom gave a homeless lady a bag full of grapes she just bought from the store. The lady said, "No thank you. I only eat organic."

True story.
  20. Macinzon

It's a freaking 'Pre-season', a dev just said on twitter that during the real season we will get a lot better rewards. You expect to get a 100% drop rate for weapons and permanent camo's?