WDS - Supply Cache Rewards List Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by o.Solei.o, Feb 7, 2014.

1. gregfox89

Tier 1 - 3x 1 hour 50% boost
    Tier 2 - 3x 1 hour 50% boost

Haven't got tier 3 yet, but I'm hoping for gold or black PDW. I don't think I have an chance of getting it though because I already have the default one. I just want another weapon I can work on auraxium for.

More boosts would be okay. I don't want camos, I already have ones I like.
    • Up x 2
  2. sindz

Yes, i got 3x 1 hour boost for my 2k chest. Wasnt exactly thrilling.-
    • Up x 1
  3. Qurasia

From 2 of my characters:
    Tier 1 - 3x 1 hour 50% boost / 3x 1 hour 50% boost
    Tier 2 - 5x Single Use Digital Camo (weapon) / 5x Single Use Forest Camo (Vehicle)
    Tier 3 - 3x 1 hour 50% boost / ???

Atleast I got more than just boosts, unlike a friend of mine who got boosts on every single tier.
    • Up x 1
  4. o.Solei.o

5. LlednarWerdna

Tier 1: 3x 1 hour 50 % XP boost
    Tier 2: 3x 1 hour 50 % XP boost
    Tier 3: 1x 1 hour 50 % Resource boost

<sarcasm>i got some great gifts!</sarcasm>
    • Up x 1
  6. Nintyuk

Meh, it's pretty ok for freebeies for a F2P game. Once they know the system isn't broken they might tune up the prizes.
  7. Vaphell

1: xp boost
    2: digital camo
    3: xp boost

if implants will require as much farming, f that.
  8. EmmettLBrown

Implants will probably require kill farming.
  9. Vaphell

I was talking more about the sheer quantity of it, no matter the actual implementation details, either way kill farming would mean people are even more incentivized to set up farms, not to mention support roles would get the short end of the stick.

Quantifying player's contribution and evaluating its quality is a hard problem and clearcut simplistic rules, which is what SOE is doing in PS2, will be gamed and min-maxed, leading to plenty of pathology.
  10. IDC_

Tier 3 - 3x 1 hour 50% boost
    o_O

on the boots tab they are all on the same stack, how do i know which ones are the more valuable boosts? :confused:
    • Up x 8
  11. AssaultPig

is it possible to get the PDWs from the third reward box, or just the second?
  12. Pikachu

3rd reward was 3x 1h +50% XP boosts.

Why do I get this for 3rd reward when 2nd was 1x 1 day +100% boost??
  13. ValorousBob

Ok I basically agree with everyone who's saying we should be grateful for the free stuff, but I'd really like SOE to clarify what exactly you can get in these supply caches. In the original WDS thread they implied you could get *anything* that can be bought with SC. It's totally fine if they only want to give out camos, boosts and a few weapons, but they should have just said that.

EDIT: This is what I'm talking about.
  14. Bantha Fodder

Tier 3 - Black/Gold NS7 - PDW

I thought I was gonna get shafted with another set of 1 hour xp boosts, turns out I got lucky. :D
  15. treeHamster

The most valuable one is OBVIOUSLY the last one in the stack. They want you to use up the others so you can get to it.

:D
  16. Shadowomega

Tier 1 - 3x Single use Urban Forest Vehicle Camo
    Tier 2 - 3x 1 Hour Boost
    Tier 3 - 10x Single use Urban Forest Weapon Camo :mad:

Seriously Tier 3 shouldn't have Single use Camos in it that should be the Infinite use ones. Single use camos were 50 SC each 50*10=500= 1 Infinite use camo.
    • Up x 1
  17. sindz

Another clear cut example of her not having a clue about what is going on and that she is just a "pretty" face used to rope in male gamers who sendes her love letters and want emblems of her ingame in a pathetic attempt. Wish an actual game designer would tell the playerbase whats what.
    • Up x 1
  18. Bortasz

Don't be so angry on her. She knows as much as Higby and rest tell her, and she pass this to us. Plus for 100% somebody from PR department read everything before she post it. If they will give her good information she will gladly past that information to us.
  19. DeadliestMoon

I don't see what you are confused about. The rewards are randomized to be anything.
  20. Jachim

This guy is raging at getting free stuff.

[IMG]