WDS - Supply Cache Rewards List Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by o.Solei.o, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Chipay

nope
  2. Nintyuk

Not till next week.
  3. Gorion

there will be a BR Upgrade soon... iam geting so many XP Boost's atm. Thx SOE...... but iam BR100 don't need a XP Boost ;)
  4. kadney

Tier 3: 3x 1 hour 50% Exp boost. :( What a bummer. :(
    I wish the rewards would be progressive, so you won't get Tier 1 stuff as Tier 3 reward again. o_O
    • Up x 5
  5. Phyr

My BR 32 loves xp boosts. Bring them on.
  6. Matixzun

I wish the rewards would be truly random, instead of the great list of possibilities including:
    -Exp boosts
    -Cheap one time camos
    -A sidearm (I don't remember which one)
    Only got exp boosts so far.
  7. CNR4806

Well seeing as cert gain is tied to exp gain and it's quite impossible for anyone to have certed ALL THE THINGS at this point of the game, they might still be of some use to you.
  8. NoInstructions

Yeah, I think you get max points if it has been held for 6 hours+, I specifically stayed on last night for a few extra minutes to get 100 points from Peris Amp.
  9. Pondera

Okay, I'm not making this post to say that this is some horribad awful game or that SOE are greedy cash-mongers or whatever. I've greatly enjoyed my time playing Planetside.

However, given how much I was looking forward to WDS, the rewards we're being offered...they're lackluster at best. Are the single use camos REALLY rewards, or are they teasers trying to get us to spend more money on the permanent item?

Look, SOE, if you just did the whole point system and the only reward was bragging rights, we'd still be killing one another just as enthusiastically, but this is just another example in a long line of half-measures. You use realistic flight controls, but have no instances of aircraft stalling. Your base designs encourage camping and farming, yet you place caps on ammo packs/ammo sundies AND NOTHING ELSE. And now you offer "rewards" that are about what I'd expect from a cracker jack box.
    • Up x 2
  10. Hicksimus

• Higher tier Supply Caches will both contain more valuable items and have a higher chance of having a more valuable item in them
    ^ From the community manager herself. Rewards are progressive you just don't understand!
  11. kadney

Tell that my Tier 3 reward box that contained the boost! :p
    • Up x 3
  12. sustainedfire

This is only the Pre Season- maybe the rewards will get better as the WDS progresses?

Also, you have to consider they are testing the new system. For my server, Mattherson, its almost guaranteed that the Vanu will win the WDS. They have a preposterous lead on NC and TR. Overpop kills the scoring mechanism!

At least with this format, everyone that participates gets something.
  13. Nitrobudyn

Tier1 3x Urban forest camo
    Tier2 5x Urban forest camo
    Tier3 10x Urban forest camo

Wow
    Such wealth
    Much forest
    Very reward
    • Up x 12
  14. LT_Latency

That is horrible, So people who have played and spent the most have the best chance at getting crap ?? :(

Weak sauce. I guess this helps new players level up faster though
  15. TheBigHert

Anyone get the gun as a tier 3 reward, or just tier 2? So far I've only heard ppl get it in tier 2, so I wonder if I missed my chance.
  16. sustainedfire

Im headed down the same "random" reward path. Though mine have been Digital camos- ugliest thing Ive seen in game.

Ive only reached t2 reward, and now im a bit over halfway to t3. If I get more 1x use digital camos for the T3 reward...... Ill just laugh, and probably never use them. :eek:
    • Up x 3
  17. Tommyp2006

I too am kinda dissappointed with the XP boost and camos, since I really don't need either, already have lots of them. I was kinda hoping it would be something like "tier 1, random item from depot valued up to x amount of SC, etc." but oh well, not gonna complain about free stuff either way, I'm just going to put the boosts to use leveling my alt characters. The camos, I'll probably never use, but if there someday is a gifting system at least I'll have stuff to hand out to new players.
  18. Tragachinos

Tier1: 3xDigital weapon camo (very useful, yes)
    Tier2:3x1 hour 50% xp boost (meh, it's ok I guess)
  19. CEGrif

Tier 1: 3x single use camo
    Tier 2: 5x single use camo
  20. FillyFluttershy

[IMG]

QQ Free reward cache?? More like refused trash!..

No but seriously. As someone who doesn't pay real money for things in this game, I think the free camouflage and boosts are sort of neat. If what someone said about getting free NS7-G PDW was true, then that's a pretty awesome just as a perk of participating in my book.

I ask those who are unappreciative what you would expect from this realistically? I'm sure there are BR100's out there who have every weapon or camo they currently want who would say:

##@FW#!? BOOSTS? I'M BR 100, I CAN'T USE THAT.
    FREE WEAPON OF MY CHOOSING? I have every weapon I want already!
    FREE INFINITE APPLICATION CAMO? But I already have the ones that don't look like post-*** TP!

If you're expecting free composite armor or station cash I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment. SOE can't be so charitable as to donate themselves out of business. The rewards might lack a little luster for some people, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

First world problems...
    • Up x 1