WDS - Supply Cache Rewards List Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by o.Solei.o, Feb 7, 2014.

1. KarateSimo

Tier1: 3x 50% 1 hour exp boost
    Tier2: NS-7G PDW (omg!)
    Tier3: almost 500 point....
  2. Tommyp2006

BRB going to grind out my wds points now
    • Up x 1
  3. Leftconsin

Tier 1: One 1-day 100% XP boost (I think I got a rare drop here)
    Tier 2: Three 1-hour 50% XP boosts

I was expecting better drops from the original thread.
    I'm taking a break now, but I should finish tier 3 before I go to work tonight.
  4. kadney

Got the NS7B PDW with the 800 point reward, sadly it's not accountwide. :rolleyes: :(
    But still a nice gift. :p
    • Up x 3
  5. innersphere1

Tier 1 :
    3x 1 hour 50% exp boost
  6. Akeita

Questions.... How do I track or to access my WDS window, I can't find it :(
  7. innersphere1

this button -
  8. sindz

How do peopl get 800 that fast? I get like 5 points pr base capture
  9. innersphere1

i got 100 points from a base dont remember what was maybe a tech plant or biolab
  10. AssaultPig

so they actually are giving away weapons, huh? How hard is it to get a tier 2 or 3 reward?
  11. Leftconsin

Find a zerg that storms into territory that has been held for a long time. I was in one that cut through Rashnu and into Tawrich. Everything was max value. I made 400 points in an hour.
  12. Akeita

Fly an ESFs, farming, watch the map, once a base/facility is about to defended or capture like 40s, get up dat afterburner and fly there
  13. Morti

I request proof of your fortune.
    • Up x 2
  14. ArmedGoose

Not really even if its true...
    The basic NS-7 PDW is still available (account-wide!) for only 2 bucks (200 SC) as part of the fresh meat starter package.
    Yes, yes, the reward may be the overpriced "special colored" version no one buys anyway... selecting this weapon as tier-2 reward would probably be the most cheesy option SOE could find... :rolleyes:
  15. kmike

Got 3x 1 hour 50% exp boost for my 2nd and 3rd tier rewards. Lame...
  16. Bortasz

No. The most cheasy option are one time camos for Tier 1 rewards.
    • Up x 1
  17. Gleerok

Tier 1: 3x 1 hour +50% exp
    Tier 2: 3x 1 hour +50% exp
    Tier 3: ??? (currently ~1000 points)
    • Up x 1
  18. EmmettLBrown

So far the rewards are a cheap gun, temporary camos (I guess temporary tattoos wouldn't work), and 1 hr boosts? So does this mean we aren't going to see as much ghostcapping as we thought?
    • Up x 5
  19. Hicksimus

I got an orange for Christmas once and it was infinitely better than the 5x 1 use ugly camo that I got for the second reward.
    Let's dig in to what made an orange for Christmas better.
    1) I didn't have to work to make Christmas happen
    2) Peeling an orange is faster and more user friendly than applying a 1 time use camo
    3) Orange juice spraying in my eyes was easier on my eyes than the camo
    4) Oranges last longer

Some mental giant in marketing was probably like oh yeah, just give them a taste and it'll get them to open their wallets.....wrong! It's insulting when somebody hypes up an event and then gives you annoying ugly garbage. But it's free......sure if there was no hype that made me grind for it I'd be like oh what's this and let it rot in my inventory and not be bothered.....but now it's just insulting.
    • Up x 4
  20. KarateSimo

Tier1: 3x 50% 1 hour exp boost
    Tier2: NS-7G PDW (omg!)
    now
    Tier3: 1 day 100% exp boost
    not so bad! When next 2x exp WE????