What's up with the triple loading screen?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by WilliamB, Dec 24, 2012.

1. NovaAustralis

Around about the 0:35-0:45 mark... exactly that.
  2. Gav7x

3. altonyc

I figured it was just wanting to show off the different load screen arts they had ;)

But yeah, I've had this issue for awhile. Don't know why I never submitted a report about it...
  4. NovaAustralis

Really!? You don't say... I know this already.
    You neglected to mention yet another group of people found in most businesses... THE MANAGEMENT.
    The leadership and decision-makers that should be able to realise that if their group of programmers are struggling to fix the various bugs and glitches in the newly released game, perhaps they should tell the art department to hold off on the release of some new gear, so as to not compound the problem and further frustrate paying customers.

If you were selling sports cars, would you really be worried about whether they can be sold in another colour of duco if they are currently spontaneously combusting if the brakes are applied too hard?
  5. Naceo

Happens at random for me and I had this going on for the entirety on the game's existance. Then again, my loading time for deployment is like 4 secs so I don't mind it too much. Still annoying.
  6. BenYeeHua

Nope, but they can asking Nvidia for help.
    Normal game play.
    http://puu.sh/1Smhv
    Flicking time.
    http://puu.sh/1RybO
    So it might be the physX calculate wrong and it start calculate error until it calculate correctly.
  7. InsaneRudolf

The triple loading screen happens to me everytime the spawnpoint i choose isnt there after the first loading screen (destroyed sunderer, captured base/spawn room). But i have no idea why it reloads three times...
  8. BenYeeHua

Ya, at the first time it load finish I can hear the sound of that place.
  9. Seqea

I am using AMD GPU, and lower texture quality was the only thing that really made the difference. Just trying to put a hint into global hint pool so the devs can sort various causes.
  10. BenYeeHua

Ya, it increase like 1-3 FPS from highest(0) to high(1), and this issue came out less.
    And today I don't facing this problem which setting as highest, I will try to remember when this problem come out.
    ----
    So, did anyone that facing this issue has found when it come out?
    Like after you dead, you go to other area or the same area, clicking respawn in the map and move to other area etc.:)
  11. KusoSamui

Others have described it well enough- different background image, percentage bar filling completely from 0 each time.

It seems to happen most often when I respawn a long way away. Once a hacker bumped me clear off the map with the turret hack, and I got 10+ loading screens.
  12. CyclesMcHurtz Code Monkey

Okay, we all know what happens when coders say "Fixed it! I fixed all the things!" so instead I'll just say there is code on the way that people posting here will be happy about. I will also not use the "s" word ... ;)
    • Up x 14
  13. Sabzi

Sooo, the everything fix is here soon? But if there is still any bug left and it's not soon enough we will flip all the tables. Just a fyi.
    :D:D
  14. NovaAustralis

Great news CyclesMcHurtz, good job!

Can you guys please get started on the "mic / voice not working" bug now?
    ;-)
  15. MGP

Every time... efery fckin' time your fckin' game loads three fckin' times! So bloody annoying!!
  16. VelcroPudding

it's like this:

"hey wait a minute"

"hey wait a minute"

"hey wait a minute"

okay. . . . go
    • Up x 1
  17. BenYeeHua

Fixed.:D
  18. Fotosynthese

This topic needs more BANANAS
  19. PresidentFreeman

Seems to happen whenever I spawn a great distance away from where I was before, all I know.
  20. Blackoth

Ive had more then 3 sometimes. upwards of 8 possibly but i lose track when i start chuckling at it.