Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that ....

Dwarves will be out in Butcherblock around 7 pm pst 5/27/21.
    They are holding the Drunken Highdive Competition.
    Come join in all races and levels of experience are welcome.
    There are two competitions one for non-winged folks and one for those with wings.
  2. Aylea New Member

Anything for June yet? =) I just finished moving and returned to the west coast and I can't wait for more guide events! *begs*
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

An Erudite will be in Taren's Grasp, Kylong Plains looking for people who have not yet to help map the Celestial realms. Tuesday 7 pm pst June 6
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!

Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    Tomorrow (Wednesday 06/09/2021 @ 1800 Pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again, but feel free to play tour guide to your friends as they explore to complete the quest for themselves!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  5. Aylea New Member

Thank you so much! I'll be there on one of my characters hehe ;)
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

A Dhalgar will be in Greater Faydark looking for help mapping Thalumbra.
    If you have yet to help map the area please find him in Kelethin around 1 pm pst Friday 6/11.
    If you have helped him before please send up your friends.
  7. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, with news of an exploration opportunity! A dwarven scholar of some note has been stalking about the Faydarks and Butcherblock Mountains areas in search of the history of the lost Dwarven Axes of Kaladim! He has gathered his notes and I believe is ready to get some assistance. Be on the lookout for him in Butcherblock Mountains!

Wednesday, June 16th at 1800 pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  8. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here with an invitation to adventure!
    Journey to the dark side of Luclin and make your mark!
    An erudite scholar has a map and details for you in eastern wastes.

Wednesday 06/23/2021 @1800 Pacfic

NOTE: "The Guide's Guide to Reign of Shadows" can only be completed once. Please make sure to check your Journal to make sure you do not have it or have completed it already.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  9. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Word has reached me of a researcher on the lookout for people to help gather "specimens" for his research in Darklight Wood! I'm not entirely sure what he's looking for, but he made specific mention that it's not for the squeamish...

Wednesday, 06/30/2021 @ 1800 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

A little halfling will be up in Obol Plains
    looking for help with the lost souls of Norrath.
    If you have not helped before
    please find her in Cardin Ward- July 4th at 2 pm pst.
    She will be so happy to see you.
  11. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, and once again, there is a call to adventure on the dark side of Luclin!
    Be on the lookout in Kylong Plains in a couple of days to get your start!

Thursday 07/08/2021 @ 1800 Pacific

NOTE: "The Guide's Guide to Reign of Shadows" can only be completed once. Please make sure to check your Journal to make sure you do not have it or have completed it already.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  12. Aylea New Member

This is a very selfish request, but my birthday lands on a Monday this year so I'm celebrating it today and I was wondering if a guide was willing to do a quest on the 12th so I can have something to look forward to. =) Thank you for your consideration. *bows*
  13. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing you more rumors and whispers of goings on in Norrath!
    I've been informed that a healer is wandering about Antonica trying to replenish his stores of supplies. You might be able to lend a hand. Keep an ear out, I'm sure he'll be shouting it to the hilltops!

Wednesday 07/22/2021 @ 1800 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, wishing you all a Happy Tinkerfest!
    A few rumors have reached my ears, I thought I would share them with you.

First, be on the lookout for a Gnome Tinkerer looking for help testing out a fantastic new invention! (I hear he will be in the Moors of Ykesha tomorrow (08/01/2021) around 0700 Pacific)

Next, a Gnome Scholar will need a hand collaborating her research! (Also in Moors of Ykesha, 08/01/2021, around 1600 Pacific)

And last (but certainly not least!) Ominotago Loresinger has a Tinkerfest tale she will be performing on the Isle of Mara to conclude the festivities! No quest, no collecting, just share a snack and enjoy a tale! (08/01/2021 @ 1900 Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  15. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

This just in from the Norrathian Travel agency:
    A vacationing snowperson is scheduled to be dropped off at the wrong vacation destination of Sinking Sands at 7:30pm tonight ( 8/6). All attempts have been made to locate caravan. Perhaps some kind individual will see this message and help the stranded vacationer until a new transport to relocate them to the proper location arrives.
  16. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, bringing rumors of a hunting expedition in Antonica!
    For too long, the gnolls have been running free, and it's time to cull their numbers!
    Be on the lookout for a representative of the Qeynos Guard who will give you further orders!

Tuesday, August 10th, 1800 Pacific Time

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  17. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!

On Wednesday 08/25/2021 @ 1800 Pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering achallenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek: Journey into fabled Kael Drakkel and do some sightseeing!

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again, but feel free to play tour guide to your friends as they explore to complete the quest for themselves!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hey there everyone.

The Othmir in the Great Divide are holding their
    Summer Splash Festival 8/26 starting just after 7pm pst.
    I hope you all can come and join them for their festival.
  19. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that.... they can't come tonight :(

the Hua Mein (pandas) will be looking for adventurers
    to give them a tour of the Village of Shin. Sept 1 around 7 pm pst.
    They love fishing, maybe you know an nice spot.
    Meet them on the docks.
    But I did heard that...

the Coldain have a giant problem up in the Eastern Waste. They will be out around 7 pm pst and hope you all can help them up at the griffon station next to Kael Drakkel
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that....

a Halfling will be up in Cardin Ward (Obol Plains)
    looking for adventurers who have not yet saved the Lost souls of Norrath.
    Sept 4 around noon pst.

If you have already helped please send up your friends because you can only do the quest once.