Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Rynara Elder Guide

I will pass on your concerns Lowretta.
  2. Rynara Elder Guide

Some good news coming to Isle of Refuge. Please stay tuned and watch this forum. :)
    Yareth likes this.
  3. Yareth SWAT EQ

Gooood morning, Isle of Refuge! We're hearing some rumors in the ether of some interesting things headed your way. For now:

Happy Frostfell to you and yours! There's an unhappy person looking for assistance in New Halas tonight 12/20/2023 around 5pm Pacific Time. Can you help make their Frostfell dreams come true?
    Rynara likes this.
  4. Lowretta New Member

OMG!! A FROSTFELL MIRACLE!! THANK YOU!!
    Miriele, Rynara and Yareth like this.
  5. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you, Isle of Refuge!

There will be an odd looking creature wandering around the shores of New Halas tomorrow, 01/27/2024, around 9am Pacific time, looking for some help with a peculiar problem.
    Leonitas likes this.
  6. Leonitas Member

It was wonderful having Morchella visit, and providing foods suitable to her tastes!
    Yareth likes this.
  7. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you, Isle of Refuge! This just in!

A scholar from Vetrovia needs your assistance to explore a dark and lonely continent. Visit Kylong Plains on Saturday, 02/24/24 around 2:00pm Pacific time to learn more!
    Leonitas likes this.
  8. Leonitas Member

She was quite the scholar, indeed! Her maps were some of the finest cartography skills I have seen in Norrath! I hope to see more such travelers in the near future!
    Yareth likes this.
  9. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you, Isle of Refuge! This just in!

The Overrealm is a dangerous place for unprepared citizens of the Undercloud! Visit the Barren Sky on Saturday, 03/02/2024 around 12pm PST to find a Sang'Huuu Explorer willing to help you!

This task is not repeatable - however if you miss the visitor this time, they will return again in the very near future!
    Leonitas likes this.
  10. Leonitas Member

My dear friend Dexter thought Gustwing's maps were Bloody excellent work!
    Yareth likes this.
  11. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you, citizen of Isle of Refuge! This news was just passed to us for you to share!

A young Coldain is seeking adventurers willing to help with some research. If interested, meet them in Frostfang Sea on Thursday 03/28/2024 around 3pm Pacific time.
  12. Yareth SWAT EQ

Hello Isle of Refuge! We have not forgotten about you! Get ready!

Saturday, April 13th:
    • There is news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself! Visit Antonica on Saturday, 04/13/2024 around 6:00am PDT for all the details. (This event will run for about an hour before the next one starts)
    • Those sensitive to the spirit world are plagued with visions of someone trapped in the realm of the living. Visit Obol Plains on Saturday, 04/13/2024 around 7:30am Pacific Time to lend your aid. (This event will run for about an hour before the next one starts)
    • A researcher from the Ever Deep is looking for adventurers who love exploring. Visit Greater Faydark on Saturday, 04/13/2024 around 9:00am Pacific Time to get more information. (This event will run for about an hour before the next one starts)
    • The elemental planes of order have been thrown into chaos and your help is needed! Visit Kylong Plains on Saturday, 04/13/2024 around 10:30am Pacific Time to see how you can help. (This event will run for about an hour before the next one starts)
    • A scholar is on the way seeking adventurers willing to help on the light side of Norrath's moon. Visit Kylong Plains on Saturday, 04/13/2024 around 12:00pm Pacific Time to learn more. (This event will run for about an hour before the next one starts)
    • If you wish to visit the dark side of Norrath's moon, seek out an explorer in Kylong Plains on Saturday, 04/13/2024 around 1:30pm Pacific Time to see what you can do. (This event will run for about an hour before the next one starts)

Sunday, April 14th:
    • An explorer seeks those willing to travel to the lonely continent of Vetrovia. Find them in Kylong Plains on Sunday, 04/14/2024 around 7:00am Pacific Time to obtain their task. (This event will run for about an hour before the next one starts)
    • A mysterious traveler arriving by magic carpet has news of a dry and arid land. Visit Sinking Sands on Sunday, 04/14/2024 around 8:30am Pacific Time to find out what they need. (This event will run for about an hour and a half before the next one starts)
    • After several calamitous impact events throughout Norrath your help is being requested in the skies far above! Visit Barren Sky on Sunday, 04/14/2024 around 11:00am Pacific Time to learn more. (This event will run for about an hour and a half)

These are scheduled to end about thirty minutes before the next one starts, to give time for characters to move to the next quest and to give our Guides a break before the next one.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players - just like you - who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  13. Lowretta New Member

Woot! Thank you Yareth for the post, and thanks to the guides who put in the time today and those who will be here tomorrow! We really appreciate it!

I missed the first 2 for the 13th, and can't figure out which quests they would have been. Can you tell us which ones they are so we can mark them off our lists or be ready for them for next time?

I'm really excited to have these quests for most of my alts now, and also for having a guide presence on IOR again!!
  14. Goblynn New Member

Thank you for the Events was fun. Hope to see more.

Never found Steve.
  15. Yareth SWAT EQ

Hello Lowretta and thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share those types of details about past events, in mortal fear of Karana striking me down where I stand. You can, however, confer with your fellow adventurers, to find such details.

These types of events are beloved, and this was not the last time they will be seen here.
  16. Yareth SWAT EQ

Aww, thank you, Goblynn! I will pass along your thanks to the team! We hope to organize more events in the near future!