Isle of Refuge Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho Norrath! Be on the lookout for a craftsman in need of helpful harvesters tomorrow (Thursday) around 1800 Pacific in the Butcherblock Mountains! He's almost out of crating supplies and will gladly reward you!

Thursday 06/25/2020 @ 1800 (Pacific)

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, hoping you are all enjoying the Scorched Sky Festival!
    I understand that even though the festival has just begun, already supplies are running low. I came across a celebrant who was already grumbling about having to replenish her supplies. She seemed to be struggling. Maybe keep an eye out for her cry for help in the near future? I believe she was heading to Lavastorm.

Monday 06/29/2020 @ 1800 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  3. Gryger SWAT EQ2

As the Scorched Sky Festival comes to a close, many of the celebrants are realizing that they are running low on supplies again! Be on the lookout this weekend in Lavastorm and lend a harvesting hand to assist!

Sunday 07/05/2020 @ 1400 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  4. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, hoping that I can enlist your aid for a friend of mine!
    She's been researching various fungoid creatures throughout Norrath and has almost completed her journey! She's been working so hard and I know she could use a break!
    Tomorrow she will be in Frostfang Sea and I'm hoping you can lend her a hand with her studies.

Tuesday 07/07/2020 1800 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

The Blackburrow Gnolls have been getting out of hand! Both Qeynos and Freeport recognize this threat and have issued a joint decree that these mangy curs must be thinned out! Because of it's location in Antonica, a member of the Qeynos Guard has been dispatched to the area to deputize any adventurers who are willing to lend assistance. Of course, there is a reward for your efforts...

Thursday 07/09/2020 @ 1800 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  6. Gryger SWAT EQ2

** Note: due to the server hotfix, this event is rescheduled for Thursday 07/16 **

There's rumor that a Healer is looking for assistance in Antonica! Evidently, he is running low on supplies and will need help.

Tuesday 07/14/2020 Thursday 07/16/2020 @ 6pm Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  7. Aylea New Member

Good afternoon. I am humbly begging for all the big status reward quests to be done again for my brand new baby beasty that is about to start raiding. She's a little nervous and I think having those quests completed will give her the confidence to raid efficiently and successfully. *bows*
    Thank you so much,

Aylea Evenstar (new raiding beastlord)
  8. Gryger SWAT EQ2

How about this Tuesday (07/21/2020) around 6pm Pacific? I'll make sure there's a scholar somewhere around the Kylong Plains to help you explore The Celestial Realms!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  9. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Greetings, Norrath!
    I hope everyone is enjoying Tinkerfest; I know I am!
    I bring rumors of a gnome tinkerer looking for people to assist him in gathering some materials to test a new device!
    He is still working on the final bits, but he assures me that he will be out in the Moors of Ykesha tomorrow looking for assistance.

Tuesday 07/28/2020 @ 1800 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  10. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Greetings, Norrath!
    I have received word that once again, a helpful denizen of Thalumbra will be offering a special quest to newcomers!

PLEASE NOTE he has a limited number of scrolls with the directions on them and can only give them out once to each new adventurer. If you have accepted these directions from him before, he cannot offer them to you again.

Our friend will be in the Greater Faydark on Thursday 08/13 around 1800 (Pacific) time. Again, if you have already done the "Guide's Guide to Thalumbra" (this awards you Status, some coin and your choice of a skeleton illusion) you CANNOT be offered it again.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  11. Gryger SWAT EQ2

My friend Braxle, a Dwarf with a penchant for axes, has told me he's conducting some research into the ancient axes of Kaladim and is actually looking for help from the brave adventurers of Norrath! If you are interested in assisting him with his research, you'll find him in the Butcherblock Mountains!

(Braxle will be in Butcherblock Mountains Thursday 08/27/2020 @ 1800 Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  12. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath! Guide Gryger here. I've just received word that a friend of mine has singed a rather lucrative deal to provide hides and pelts to a merchant in Maj Dul. Unfortunately, I think he's bitten off more than he can chew. He's doing his best, but I do believe he's going to come up short. Rumor has it that he's spending a lot of time in Antonica, so you'll most likely come across him there.

Wednesday (09/02/2020) around 1800 Pacific Time

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  13. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Hello Norrath! Guide Gryger here with some news! An Erudite Scholar has a mission into the Celestial Realms! There are a limited number of scrolls so it can only be offered once per character. If you have journeyed to the Celestial Realms before, charged with completing "The Guide's Guide to The Celestial Realms" it cannot be given again. Be sure to check your Quest Journal to make sure you haven't already completed (or are currently working on) this quest.

Kylong Plains, Thursday 09/03/2020 1900 Pacific Time

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Be on the lookout later this week for a Druid who could use a hand in harvesting!

Enchanted Lands, Thursday 09/10/2020 1900 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

There's word on the wind regarding a young drake seeking to expand his hoarde! The other dragons are constantly making fun of him and his meager treasure trove. He's been making his way through Norrath, but I have it on good authority that he will be somewhere in Lavastorm tomorrow!

Tuesday, 09/15/2020 @ 1800 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  16. Gryger SWAT EQ2

The Gnolls in Antonica have gotten out of hand! Their vast numbers threaten the peace and safety of the region. A plan has been devised and you can be a part of it! Keep a watchful eye and keen ear out for the call!

Tuesday 09/22/2020 @ 1800 Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  17. Gryger SWAT EQ2

UPDATE: this event is currently on hold. Please keep an eye out for new schedule. Sorry!

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, just to let you know that there's a researcher wandering The Shattered Lands gathering information on the various fungoid creatures that wander about. I heard that is planning on ending her journey in the next few days in Frostfang Sea. I'm sure she'll be quite worn out and could maybe use a hand in finishing her research!

Sunday 09/27/2020 @ 1900 Pacific Time

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  18. Mumstheword Member

Thanks Guides for all you do!

Any chance we get the Biggies coming up as part of EQ birthday, such as Newsies, and the Guides Guides? They are so needed!

Thanks,
    Stellacious
  19. Chiffon New Member

I'm hoping we still have some guides available on IoR. I've recently come back to the server and would love to get the latest guide quest for Luclin. Would it be possible to schedule this sometime soon?

Thank you in advance! :)
  20. daw4888 New Member

Any chance for the Bag Guide events to be ran anytime soon? Its been a while since I have seen them done.