Troubadore Mez - Duration/Recast Changes Needed in PVP

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ecno, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Dantiss Active Member

Experience doesnt mean much in a game that has changed over 7years, Each GU/Expan has changes pvp mechanics, And class defining ablities.

Also im playing a guardian now
  2. acoloss Active Member

the game changed, but it's gone back to being almost balanced.. the game is almost identical to how it was until it started going down hill with "non balanced" classes/gear since TSO.. but you wouldn't know because you was playing in EL.
  3. Dantiss Active Member

Actually i level locked lvl 27 with you and we played in CL and Ant if you dont remember.

But now since we are completely off Topic, your group never beat our Displaced group in a stright up 6v6 Just saying...

Charmnevac > acoloss IMHO!
  4. acoloss Active Member

that's because you seem to quit or come to the same faction every time we was around

lol @ charmnevac
  5. acoloss Active Member

p.s. i apologise for putting Xeos name out.. seems he only wanted BPS nerfed.
  6. Elwin New Member

troubs def need a tone down. I mean even kerry bloody blades can parse 12k on his troub, what does that tell you? Troubs should be on the same level as an enchanter in terms of overall dps. end of story.
  7. Xeos Well-Known Member

Do you happen to have any other PVP toons that you play???
  8. acoloss Active Member

another member of the displaced group...
    strange these guys have been back less than a week lol

group PvP DPS for a troub is "Splash DMG"..it doesn't kill anyone.. our dps is made up of painful lamentations and blue aoes that do tiny amount of dmg, + procs.. our biggest dmg aoe is lucky to do 4k..

strange you are making a melee group now to challenge us and now asking to lower our group DPS...

@xeos
    yeh i know you never used it.. but just saying how you could win every-time if you used that strat
  9. Xeos Well-Known Member

@ Vaco

Btw I know we have our difference of opinions and we banter a lot. But i have nothing against you. I definitely look forward to having some more 1v1s against you.
  10. Dantiss Active Member

Actually we are making a mage group!

The cures from Troubys have always been OP
    - if you disagree your just being silly than.
  11. acoloss Active Member

i can understand about the cures.... but, how many a team groups don't have a troub... so that's fine if you want to nerf all the A Team groups by nerfing dirge/troub resist song cure

The Troub cures really hurt our chanters DPS.. so this would be good for us

@Dantiss....
    when i played with you i already had a max level troubadour..
  12. Dantiss Active Member

Dirges Nox song doesnt have a cure on it, I thought u knew all things of pvp mechanics, ablities and what not......

But lets be honest why would we make a group to fight A:

Troub-arcane
    Illy-arcane
    Pally-arcane

and not use a troub in our group with the arcane and elemental cures.....

im looking forward to getting a group togather but we will go where the pvp is, the excuse we followed you to each side is just dumb. we went back and forth from exile and fp many of times. We asked you many of times for 6v6s but your time zone and ours become a real factor.
  13. acoloss Active Member

My error about the dirge, i was thinking of the ward component :)

am not saying not to use a troub, what u talking about? lol
  14. Dantiss Active Member

i was simply implying the fact that the trouby cures are to important specially against a illy not to use one, they need to be toned down alot. the dirge has gotten screwed on their buff for a long time.
  15. acoloss Active Member

one time when we didn't have a proper group, we fought your A Team, but you yourself used a God Spell charm before combat that had no cure lol... (that is not supposed to work in PvP combat)...
    we managed to escape just as an x4 got on top of us
  16. acoloss Active Member

Dirges are the most underestimated class in the game
  17. Dantiss Active Member

yes and than we turned around and killed the x4 (and i dont recall that being our A-Team), We would always go out with whatever was on had to make the best of what we had in exile, unlike the fishermen we actually went out if we were missing key players.

The idea of using godspell was simply to get you to rage and it worked. if you died because we charmed your shaman or whoever it was for like 4seconds than you should of just quit on the spot, guardians sphere, Bladedance were still a barrier we had to wait on.

We did ask you right after that for 6v6 and we had no reply :(
  18. Dantiss Active Member

To get back on Topic now, Lets agree that Trouby's cures need a nerf
  19. acoloss Active Member

it was more like 15 seconds....

I don't rage so that would have failed.. and you didn't use it for rage, what an excuse lol.. you did it because you needed every cheat/advantage to beat a newly geared/leveled group with bad gear, no AoE cloaks, vs your group with AoE cloaks and the best pvp gear + broken melee autoattack

<3
  20. acoloss Active Member

i'd say no tbh..

strange isn't it that this thread has gone from one ability to another.. all from angry enemies :)