Troubadore Mez - Duration/Recast Changes Needed in PVP

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ecno, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Debilitate Member

You dont even know what my class has... i have 2 stuns, you have 2 stuns, u have 2 mezes, i have 0, u have 1 snare, i got 1 snare, u have the same if not more dps then my class does, your debuffs are roughly the same as mine are in pvp, and my debuffs are almost impossible to get off on some classes.
  2. acoloss Active Member

maybe you don't know what you have?

you have 3 stuns.. Blackjack? (or thisn't a stun anymore?.. or as good as a stun?), Cheapshot? and your throwing attack.. thats 3... but maybe 2 :)

2 mezzes is really.. 1 mez...

u have 2 snares.. scout snare + snarl?

please.. don't.. a brigand has as much single target DPS as a Troubadour??
    A Brig could kill me in <3 seconds if i was afk... and would take me 30seconds if he was well geared.

you quoted yourself - "1.5seconds."

my debuffs are as good as yours?????
  3. acoloss Active Member

4. Debilitate Member

throwing attack is knockback but yeah it stuns so 3 stuns, 1 snare is like 10m range and almost impossible to get in range to use, Blackjack is not a stun its a root, and yeah u really do have 2 mezes, 1 is just clearly superior to the other.
  5. Debilitate Member

Also blackjack/walk the plank are the most buggy combat arts iv ever seen and 90% of the time they dont even work, especially walk the plank.
  6. Debilitate Member

Also it def wouldnt take u 30 seconds... youv proven it many times that the burst dps on a troubador is massive.
  7. acoloss Active Member

the same spike as a dirge, if not less..
  8. Debilitate Member

Lol dirges arent even as bad as people make them out to be, but your dps is WAY higher then a dirge and you know better then that lmfao... also your wearing full pvp gear my brigand is wearing 2 pieces and all i get is 400 toughness...
  9. acoloss Active Member

ok.. so maybe this is your problem, you are wearing PVE Gear?
    even though you have 100k hp.. still.. this might be part of the problem you are having when fighting me
  10. Debilitate Member

Honestly having as much hp as me is almost my downfall because people can max hit me harder when i have more hp due to 40% max hit caps.
  11. acoloss Active Member

that shouldn't really effect fighting a troub.. as we aren't going to be hitting you for 40%+ of your hp in one hit.
  12. Debilitate Member

Your right, it wont effect you but it sucks when i fight mages/bl =/
  13. Dantiss Active Member

1. Troubys should not be able to cast mez on the run

2. Mez's Recast time should be a little higher aswell as casting time

3. Their Cure Arcane and Elemental should be nerfed

4. Reflect should be based on once every 5-15seconds

Brigs and Rangers need to be buffed, cuz they bad!

there i just fixed troubys who cares about bagpipes and 1v1's honestly tho.
  14. Xeos Well-Known Member

Sup bro... you back???
  15. Dantiss Active Member

umm yes, few of us just came back.
  16. acoloss Active Member

Now we have the return of the enemy guild... All I'm the same one.... More new players that stick up for each other.

Pretty sad especially when they have no idea about pvp mechanics... Spells... Or anything really..
  17. acoloss Active Member

It's horrible when you can't kill someone by spamming attacks and killing in 3 seconds isn't it..
    And then you get owned by a troubadour who isn't using prestige abilities... I can understand why you'd be upset.
  18. acoloss Active Member

Pretty weird tho, that there isn't 1 troub going round owning anyone except me.. yet there are many assassins, many rangers and many brigs..

as i said.. pick me any troubadour and i will put a:
    Swashy
    Brig
    Wizard
    Warlock
    Necro
    Coercer
    Illusionist
    Assassin
    Ranger
    Paladin
    SK

against them, and they will win .. (without BPS)

the people complaining are:

Xeos - Assassin - new to midrange pvp, I fight him twice and win with 100% HP because he doesn't know what VoN Icon looks like... so thinks that troubs are OP. after originally saying they just needed BPS reducing. He has 10 fights in CL and loses almost everyone with an assassin.
    All he needed to do vs me, was save shadowstep, run away when VoN came on (he might take a bit of dmg, maybe even 60% hp), then SS back and kill when VoN is off... but if he can't stand next to you and kill you then there is a problem.

Ecnomorc - He thought he was the best ranger on the server.. but more like 12th, I killed him 4 times in a row and put him in a video.. he got upset and claimed that BPS needed nerfing (even though i didn't actually use it) he doesn't understand evade/stun, snare etc. He then makes a post about BPS to get it nerfed.. it gets nerfed.
    Then we fight again, and he uses what i would say are broken mechanics (vessel + other none intended mechanics)..
    he wins 2 out of 5, that's 7 - 2 in total to me.. i make a post on eq2flames.. which is what the forum is for :) he gets embarrassed again and makes a thread about Nerfing Mez (after stating that's what he's going to do (in revenge) in the eq2flames post.. after originally saying just BPS needed a nerf.
    I told him what he needs to do.. he needs to stay max range, a ranger doesn't want someone to be on top of them.
    My class is practically identical to what it was 6 years ago, except with a 2second stifle instead of a 8+ second stifle.. and i do have VoN but then we had a PvP belt anyway.. rangers always kill troubadours, they are a troubadours nemesis. Except now.. all the other classes have a lot of extra things.

Debilitate - Brigand - Ecnomorc's in game friend - Firstly a little bit angry i put him in a video as well, he expected to beat a kiting class with a Bezerker, so he was a little bit embarrassed he didn't understand the game mechanics enough so that an experienced bard could guarantee kill him.. then i fight his unbeaten Brigand which he said has never been beaten since TSO.... he loses, him using his OP prestige ability, and me using none. He doesn't understand the order of evades + stuns also.

Being new players against a Vet player that has been playing a troubadour since day 1, they think there is a problem with game mechanics. I created a thread on EQ2 flames, because i don't really like people with bad attitudes, and i like to give them back when they give out 10 fold.
    He gets angry and jumps on the Ecnomorc bandwagon.

Dantiss - a level lock Ranger, now plays a paladin. Debilitate's friend... and will be playing in the same guild together for group pvp.. an enemy.. and used to think they were the best at PvP as we'd stopped playing.. all these new groups want to kill The Fishermen because we are unbeaten in 6 v 6 for nearly 2 years after fighting 1000s of fights.. this is due to experience, skill & team work.. much like it is when i'm solo .

all in all, this thread and the others are not a Nerf Troubadour Thread, it's a nerf Vaco thread... because amateur players think they should be able to beat a vet troubadour.

yes i'm egotistical..but i have a whole forum history going back 7 years to back it up... these people don't have anything.

please, stop with your "angry" nerfs.. reminds me of whole guilds petitioning to get peoples names changed and to get them banned.
  19. Dantiss Active Member

Acoloss has a college degree in Everquest 2 Ablites and pvp mechanics!!!

Im not sticking up for anyone im simply saying Troubys are overpowered and your getting mad. They always have been almost a make or break in group pvp.

I honestly dont care about your 1v1ing or solo advantures, Most 1v1s arent even a test of skill and you know that.
  20. acoloss Active Member

well.. i can agree with you on the "skill" actually...
    but experience > little experience

p.s. i don't get mad :)