Troubadore Mez - Duration/Recast Changes Needed in PVP

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ecno, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Debilitate Member

you would have to ask parody for the specifics but it is valid, If it was a vc you would think it would of had the max hit over 27k... cheers.
  2. acoloss Active Member

actually no
  3. Debilitate Member

Here is a longer parse that is also completely valid...
    (10:41) Pikull: 26207 Rattleg-Frozen Rain-10208/23652
    Parod | 8417
    Xloit | 7098
    Rattl | 6419
    Crros | 2768
    Igotw | 1171
    Meeka | 335
    Crros | 0
  4. acoloss Active Member

when are these parses from?
    they mean nothing lol.
    send break down stats or they are just meaningless..

so now... a troubadour shouldn't have a heal, they should have less dps (which is aoe splash dmg), mez should have a longer recast..

but brigands can kill people in 5 seconds lol..

strange how yestarday you said troubadours are fine, they just needed bps lowering slightly.. now that you are also embarrassed you join your buddy in an attack on the entire troubadour class as whole.
  5. Debilitate Member

Are you stupid? Your class has been getting over powered more and more every update since DoV launched and has been widely known by everybody including yourlself, so dont start acting like you dont need a little nerf, not saying anything huge but atleast a 10% global damage nerf on the class. Also i stated like 5 times that brigands are FINE on the real server but not after the nerfs thanks for not paying attention...
  6. acoloss Active Member

so you didn't say troubadours were fine yestarday :)
    until you jump the ecnomorc bandwagon?
  7. Debilitate Member

I didnt join the ecnomorc bandwagon pls grow up, iv known troubys needed a tone down for a long time and have been saying they have needed it forever....
  8. acoloss Active Member

then in qeynos yesterday when i was betraying daata to a dirge (to kill you more and see what excuses you have then), why did you say there was no problem in qeynos chat?
  9. Debilitate Member

Excuse me? English please.... it doesn't matter either way, troubs need a nerf cry if you want to its going to happen either way, your the only person who thinks troubs dont need a nerf...
  10. acoloss Active Member

Message to Devs, please understand that these people are new, they don't know how to combat a troubadour, i've been playing a troubadour since day 1 and have been top of my class.... when i fight people of equal skill i die most of the time..
    when i fight these i win all the time.... this is not because troubadours are OP.. it's because of hatred.

btw
    you still cannot give me a name out of all the troubs pvping atm that is killing players that are considered good.
  11. Debilitate Member

I already gave you a name of a good trouby? Parody is good. So is kronich. theres 2 good troubys that can do exactly what you do. Troub has to be the easiest class in this game because they literaly have an advantage on every class..
  12. Debilitate Member

Look vaco nobody said your a bad player stop taking this **** so personally, i dont have a problem with you but you have to be reasonable troubys need a little bit of a tone down and thats a fact... your still probably going to kill most people in eq2 but as it stands the class is a bit out of whack just like a couple other classes.
  13. acoloss Active Member

ok but you are not understanding this ...

give me a list of the top 4 troubs not including me... and I will pick a brig that can kill him, a ranger that can kill him, a warlock that can kill him, a wizard that can kill him, an enchanter that can kill him, a necro that can kill him... you want me to go on?
    p.s. No BPS.

this is the test tbh
  14. acoloss Active Member

15. acoloss Active Member

Parody and Kronich have killed no one good in PvP.. especially not without BPS.
    Are these the names you are putting forward, and i'll put each class up against them (without BPS?)

Here is Kronich:
    with BPS vs my No BPS

and this is Parody:
    with half the DPS.. an Illu doesn't give 100% extra DPS.

Are these the 2 troubs you are putting forward to the test of whether troubadours need even MORE nerfing after bagpipes?

this IS a personal attack because i embarrassed you on EQ2 flames...
  16. Debilitate Member

Acoloss you are completely evading what im trying to say to you here. Troubys need a nerf its quite evident, there are very few good pvpers left in this game so saying your some kind of king at troub is like saying your the king of the slide in kindergarden... Yes your a good troub, cool. Your class is going to beat a brigand 100% of the time you even said it yourself, brigands are usually easy for you. I have nothing to counter a trouby, AT ALL.
  17. Karpov Member

Just had to laugh at a quote from Debilitate on another test server thread...

"I destroy people on my brigand but i know what im doing and everyone that pvps is just bad now..... Brigands def didnt need a tone down they were fine where they were."

Personally I had no problem with brig and swashi and did not understand the need for an adjustment.. except that it appears to be a reflex action based on BGs. Nothing to do with naggy.
  18. acoloss Active Member

@Debilitate

you do have things to counter, you just need to remember you can't kill a troubadour like you can other classes.

try timing your evades, using your multiple stuns in between evades, snaring at the right time using your 2 snares,
    you'll get there mate, keep practising
  19. Debilitate Member

Lol i did that in the fight i killed you in, Its not always that simple fighting a troubador... u have immunities to CC u have evade as well, a mez, a longer range snare, and a stun attached to mez.
  20. acoloss Active Member

We have 1 Mez, less evades, less snares, less stuns, 1/50th the DPS, weaker debuffs (and no time to put them on)

so you want to nerf my class further even though you killed me?
    or because you are sticking up for your friend?