The reward from new collection.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by dkpc1983, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Canth Active Member

Can we please get some CB on stuff? Please?
    Luciar likes this.
  2. Noobtroub Member

THIS ^^
  3. Lesybeer New Member

was a nice upgrade.
    LOLOLOL
  4. kittytank New Member

even at 80% potency, this is not something my healer or tank would wear, over say, some crappy legendary drop. No defensive stats, no cb, just a terrible choice of reward still.
  5. Estarion Active Member

So it took them a 3 weeks to upgrade it that way? I start to believe they actually not that bad but just a perfect trolls. Lol
    Incompetence
  6. Margaritas Active Member

I don't consider myself or husband to be a mathematical genius, but stripping off all my gear (giggity) and doing some math it is appearing to give 80% not 8% and is just a text error.
  7. Estarion Active Member

How it can be 80 if now my abil's values decreased in notes even compared to 55?
  8. Mogrim Well-Known Member

It is only giving 8.
  9. Lesybeer New Member

not just a text error.
    with core of fanatic adorn
    when i un-equip 659.7pot
    equip=706.6

best upgrade ever
  10. konofo Active Member

Doesn't matter. This is emblematic of the attention to detail that the live game is (not) getting while this TLE distraction is underway.

I don't know how the staff read the feedback on this item and arrived at this result.

kono
    Estarion likes this.
  11. Breta Well-Known Member

Even at 80% pot it's still rubbish. Wasted opportunity to prove devs have a clue.
  12. Estarion Active Member

They actually not playing their game it's obvious fact. They just doing the maths, then changing a code string and woah! We got some strange bugs. The very important thing when you doing maths is validating the results. Seems in the dev team there is no one person with this function.
  13. Wurm Well-Known Member

Even if it is "merely a typo" it shows how much attention our dear devs are giving both our feedback and their work atm. Next to none.
  14. Lesybeer New Member

55 to 8.0 wasnt better than before i think
  15. Wurm Well-Known Member

No its not a typo... I definitely have a lot less Potency self-buffed now as I did when I logged out last night while wearing it.

From 922% down to 872%
  16. Mogrim Well-Known Member

What I mean by merely a typo, is that the reduction of 55 to 8 was unintentional. The description AND the real value will likely be fixed in the next update, possibly as soon as Thursday.
  17. jasonx Member

Average pot for allied in optimal conditions in 115.

"How much pot do we have to add to make it average 115 if we add 150 on top for 50% of the fight?"
    "80"
    "Done"
  18. Koko Well-Known Member

The encounter duration above and below 50% health is by no means equal.
  19. jasonx Member

It's not but assuming it is it's the only way to have a theoric average to compare. Unless we want to believe that 115 is coincidence (or my math is awful, but I am aware so let's keep it between us)
  20. Carni Active Member

Quite possibly the biggest "****" response that I've ever seen from the creative side. Well done.