The reward from new collection.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by dkpc1983, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Koko Well-Known Member

Right, because that makes sense. Similarly fighters/scouts should receive the damage boost only if they are in offensive stance, and mages/bards be dammed. It sure is great that priest stances have been updated as frequently as the fighter/scout stances and both remain relevant in current content. It would be unfortunate if an end-tier item were linked to a stance that otherwise did absolutely nothing and isn't spec'd in the majority of builds.
    Flatline and konofo like this.
  2. Karagon Active Member

Why this item should be replaced? It comes from the relevant instance that is hard even now. I do like wearing this when raiding, there isn't very big choice for good wrists (avatar one and this one are the best), and if neck would get this - it would be bad neck, as far as any other neck with that wrist would be better, than a neck with that proc and any other wrist. And collection reward shouldn't have only raid proc.

Actually I would like to see something unique on that neck added to finisher proc... Most of procs are copy/copy/copy of each others, and only avatar items are unique...
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Out of category perhaps but how do you see the invisible shinys? Do I need to go finish the old Kunark collection or do I get the ability by doing these Fabled collections?
  4. Karagon Active Member

To see then you need to collect all visible ones first. Then you would be able to see 1st wave of invisible ones. When you collect all them - you would be able to see 2nd wave, same with 3rd wave.
  5. Enigma Active Member

Guess no upgrade this week for the collection reward :(
  6. Doomey Active Member

hope to see this fix coming pretty soon, i'm still waiting to turn my collection in because i have no use for the current item...
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

ONE. SHINY. LEFT.
    and
    WORST SHINY GRIND EVER!
  8. Karagon Active Member

I got my last shiny only yesterday... And I was solo collecting all 1, 2 and 3 wave of invisible ones after zone clears (3-5 zones per day since launch). But I like the system. I just want reward be appropriate for the time spent (especially for those who wouln't be able to steal all collections from the zone, as far as more and more people are able to see 2-3 waves of invisible ones).
  9. Wurm Well-Known Member

That really wasn't very nice of you. I always let the members of my group roll on the shinies I can see, they helped me clear it so I can get them, they deserve a chance to roll on them. I usually just let them know if its one I still need and they let me have it. WIN / WIN for everyone.
    Gnomad_Madgon, Kuulei and Jrel like this.
  10. Carni Active Member

Totally agree, I tend to be quite early with the ability to see shinies, and I'll happily share that talent with most groups. However, there are certainly those that I wouldn't share with, if I'm unfortunate enough to be grouped with them.
  11. Wurm Well-Known Member

I don't group with people I don't like :)
  12. jasonx Member

Still beats not grouping at all.
  13. Karagon Active Member

Most PUGs i ran with couldn't even see 1st wave of invisible shinys (1st wave I collected duo with my girlfriend healer). I shared 1st wave with PUG, and got 2-3 ones for myself. I think that is fair. I don't see any reasons to share all collections with people who I don't know and who didn't bring effort even in collecting even visible ones.
    However, running with guildmates - I shared all, asking just those I needed.
    And the point was just to show that if you didn't collect collections using some other groups clearing zones for you (the way that people who disco'ed them in a less than a week did) - it would take more than 2 weeks even if you grab all for yourself with running zones everyday. And x6 time of that if you don't (maybe x4 if you'd buy final 1-3 collections that you need from each wave or trade with others for those you have extra).
    So it is 2 months of everyday farming zones for most people. Reward should be appropriate with that.
  14. Wurm Well-Known Member

Gladly I don't have that problem.
  15. Xyno Member

Dear Kander - could you please provide us an update related to your announcement that it will be checked if the final reward will be changed.
    duckster likes this.
  16. Enigma Active Member

So ya still no upgrade this week...
  17. Wurm Well-Known Member

They never did say they would upgrade it, only that they would "look at it".

That being said I hope they do decide to do something with it, I just finished the quest and seriously have no idea what to do with the reward on my tank.
  18. Karagon Active Member

Devs? Any reply please?
  19. Vasco Active Member

They're probably busy with the TLE servers. This will probably be on the back burner till they're done.
  20. duckster Active Member

Had time to review the armour drops in the same instances that the shinies come from. One would hope they provide some feedback on this also.