The reward from new collection.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by dkpc1983, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Kander Developer

Its being upgraded. Most likely the 21st.
    Gnomad_Madgon likes this.
  2. Luzionist Active Member

Any hints what it is going to be like?
  3. Kander Developer

It will be better than it is currently. We're increasing the passive bonus a good amount.
  4. Enigma Active Member

Will it share with summoner pets? please? make it so!
  5. Vasco Active Member

Please make it CB, we got so much potency this go around!
    Trak likes this.
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

Sounds like my Pally is once again getting something I can pass to an alt... :(
    Luck likes this.
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

I hope that this doesn't mean that, for example 170% potency compared to the 120% it has now, is going to be the fix. If that is all that is going to be done to it, I'm afraid you've missed the point of all the complaints.

More CB! This is the thing most of us would probably change if we could, both in the blue text and the effect, it would also make it a killer DPS neck for all classes. Do that and mostly everyone will be very happy with it.

I for one am more than willing to take the mitigation hit to do a good amount more DPS, Paladins need as much DPS as they can get in game right now.
  8. Jrel Well-Known Member

Cool update tomorrow. I won't need to finish this collection then.
  9. Enigma Active Member

Yea they completely went about this the wrong way.
  10. duckster Active Member

That bad then?
  11. Luciar Active Member

Prior to update the item reads:

When Equipped:
    • Increases Potency of caster by 55.0%
    • Improves the potency of damage abilities by 120% when the target is below 50% health.
    • Must not be engaged in pvp combat
    • This item may not be used in a PvP zone.

Post patch this item now reads:
    When Equipped:
    • Increases Potency of caster by 8.0%
    • Improves the potency of damage abilities by 120% when the target is below 50% health.
    • Must not be engaged in pvp combat
    • This item may not be used in a PvP zone.

However, the patchnotes say it was improved? Im a little confused. Does it affect primary pets now or something?
  12. Canth Active Member

Um, so we went from 55% potency to 8% with every other stat exactly the same? Oops? Did we miss a decimal point there?

Even at 80% potency, it's still not very good for the work we put in to get those collections done.
  13. Tru of Guk Member

yep it got nerfed lmao....
  14. Noobtroub Member

after todays patch i still dont think its right :)

When Equipped
    *Increases Potency of caster by 8%
    *Improves the Potency of damage abilities by 120%
    when target is below 50% health

the potency is now lower but as said above even with 80 pot on it i still wouldnt want to wear it guess it will rot in my bank :(
  15. Margaritas Active Member

16. Brenvia New Member

I'm guessing they meant 80% and someone fudged the numbers. I was expecting something a little more inspiring than just a straight potency boost, something that simple could have been done a long time ago.

Still, 8% is definitely not an improvement from being 55% before.
  17. Margaritas Active Member

I cannot seriously believe I logged in excited to see how the neck was upgraded and it was a gigantic nerf.
  18. Luciar Active Member

Im a necro so I'll take it (minus the mystery nerf) (hope it starts affecting primary pets) but this does kinda stink for tanks and healers who work hard on the collections. Shouldn't there be a choice or rewards or at least some universal stats like was done with the mithril ring of amp power?
  19. Margaritas Active Member

Even 80% isn't worth the headache of the collection hell.
    Brenvia likes this.
  20. Mogrim Well-Known Member

I also believe this was merely a typo. :)