PvP players want PvP

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Priest41, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Priest41 Member

Daybreak, had slowly, slowly bring each of your addon to perfection! Collect the crumbs!And it was not necessary in the KoS expansion to introduce multi-attack and the like!
  2. Priest41 Member

There was no need of voting for the addon, this is a beta, and players test everything works! A vote for expansion is nonsense! It turns out the race for the addon!
  3. Priest41 Member

Write, and write! The problem was at the DB! Write what errors!?
  4. Priest41 Member

General resists this nonsense, such as the total resists from the melee, the necromancer attacked the thug, this is just an example! he still resists to the max, the necromancer will be harder to kill the thug or melee class. And you can find not plenty of income, by classes!
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I'm totally lost now...
  6. Priest41 Member

It would be great if they opened a second TLE server PvP, slowly .
  7. Priest41 Member

I'm totally lost now... What?
  8. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Just waiting on bgs to kick off again the PvP server stuff was pretty ordinary full of unfair fights from my exp there not much fun at all while bgs was fast and action packed fun.
    Ishtara and Priest41 like this.
  9. RedvsBlue Well-Known Member

Will bet he is a russian player. Sounds like a comparison between necro and brig. Resists determined the amount of incoming damage and since the resists on gear were low or single stat instead of all 3 the mit was always higher and easier take hits from scouts. I'm not sure this is what hes saying but it's how I understand it. The fact that you used to have extra resists from primary stats and now its not there.
    Priest41 likes this.
  10. Heijo Member

Well, it was the continuous nerfing of powers and spells and stats to shoehorn PvP into the PvE game that killed WoW for me. If PvP was kept to its own server and with an entirely different ruleset and powers JUST for PvP, it MIGHT be bearable, so that I don't have to see a complete neutering of my PvE powers just because some kid cries to the devs that X or Y spell is "unfair" just because he got his butt handed to him in PvP. Making PvE players, who are the vast majority, suffer through nerfs just because PvP is imbalanced is ridiculous. Now putting them all on their own server so I don't have to sit through nerfs (and their x-rated chat taunting someone about their mom's bedroom habits) would be perfect.

Although I'm still with the others who don't want to see DBG's resources get stretched thin just to accommodate PvP, either. That's just another nerf of a different kind. All the constant attention paid to PvP (for minimal returns), and the resulting nerfs, which affected PvE far more than PvP, is what started WoW onto its long, slow decline. I say if they want PvP, they should go play Planetside2. It's not worth ruining EQ2 over.
  11. Priest41 Member

The only issue! For gaming companies and game projects! It is not necessary to open a Pve server! This is nonsense! Only Pvp and then there will be many people and will be more open Pvp servers! THAT'S THE PROBLEM! THIS IS THE TRUTH.
  12. Priest41 Member

I suggest DBG, remove all Pve servers, to make their Pvp servers, and then it will be the only Pvp game with Pve! Will a lot of players! and it will be beneficial for DBG, and all will be satisfied with the game! Or to have a Russian localizer in Russia, in St. Petersburg or Moscow, only Pvp server one or two servers! All of these problems they are solved! A lot to figure out! Well, only that the server was only Pvp! I don't want to say, remove the mobs, instances and so on! PvE players on Pvp servers!
  13. Priest41 Member

The only problem of the Russian Akella localizer in Moscow was the fact that they opened 2 servers, one Pvp, the other Pve and then another Pve server, then they closed it this third server. The server was called Harla Dar, Barren Sky, Nexus. Akella if I need to access servers only Pvp servers! And same problem about game projects from other companies only Pvp server! To the players do not have somewhere to go!

You can understand that Pve servers, Pvp servers kill! Understand! What you need to do only Pvp server! And the game itself is dying! UNDERSTAND! BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH AND THE FACTS!
  14. Priest41 Member

15. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Can we lock this thread already? Google Translate is a force for evil in here.
    Kittybock and Dude like this.
  16. Priest41 Member

The subject lock?! Why, if this is a topic for the truth! To be true gaming companies and games! Are you sure it's the Google translator? And it says! PvE player here YOU are! You do not like a topic about Pvp! DO NOT READ IT!
  17. Priest41 Member

And do not post here if you don't like it!
  18. Ishtara Well-Known Member

English is not a requirement to play this game, there is no need to be rude :( I can never understand why some people comment on threads just to say they don't like it or are not interested. There are lots of other threads to read...

Me too :rolleyes:
  19. Priest41 Member

20. Lojaak Well-Known Member

I don't object to anyone not speaking English as a first language. I am lucky that I do, but I study a lot of other languages. However I don't just throw things through a translator and hope my message is clear. The OP is just bumping and bumping with posts just whipped through translate that don't actually output much sense, and it makes the whole thread hard to read and damages any good, coherent arguments which have been made for PvP.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing what is instore for BGs given the dev post promising they will be looked at. Threads like this however don't add anything to the discussion. There are plenty of other threads with clear, reasoned viewpoints and not hysterical shrieking. Hence this one could do with closing.